Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

CoOp wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:18 am Hello friends, I am new to this forum, i also started trading with this system and this is my first trade I have taken today with Beatle's system and its perfect. I hope you did not miss gold today.
Awesome! Wishing you a profitable 2024 using BEATs V5 :thumbup: :Fire: 💸
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
CoOp, MarVas
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

There should be a warning in the first page to stop being lazy, learn how to use the search function or spend the time to read more than the current page you are in.
I'm surprised you have so much patience, Beatle. The amount of request that would be non-existent if they just searched a few pages back.
I understand not finding it or maybe missed it, but being so lazy that you won't even try, SMH.
These users thanked the author opita for the post:
Knight
Cheers,

Opita

opita wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:36 am There should be a warning in the first page to stop being lazy, learn how to use the search function or spend the time to read more than the current page you are in.
I'm surprised you have so much patience, Beatle. The amount of request that would be non-existent if they just searched a few pages back.
I understand not finding it or maybe missed it, but being so lazy that you won't even try, SMH.
He should do Q&A on first page so EVERY question will be answered and nobody will ask again. This is 300+ topic.

opita wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:36 am There should be a warning in the first page to stop being lazy, learn how to use the search function or spend the time to read more than the current page you are in.
I'm surprised you have so much patience, Beatle. The amount of requests that would be non-existent if they just searched a few pages back.
I understand not finding it or maybe missing it, but being so lazy that you won't even try, SMH.
Haha, I know. It drives me crazy that people (traders) can be so lazy. But, as I like to say, " Some mothers do have them". So I either ignore the requests or simply direct them to where to go and look ;)

The expression "some mothers do have them" was once a common British euphemism to refer to a foolish or inept person
inept /ĭn-ĕpt′/
adjective
Lacking or showing a lack of skill or competence; bungling or clumsy.
"an inept actor; an inept performance."
Showing a lack of judgment, sense, or reason; inappropriate or foolish.
"an inept remark."
Not apt or fit; unfit; unsuitable; improper; unbecoming.
Silly; useless; nonsensical; absurd; foolish.
Not able to do something; not proficient; displaying incompetence.
Unfit; unsuitable.
Revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse.
"it was tactless to bring up those disagreeable"
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
opita
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT