Re: Smart Money Concept (SMC) indicators for MT4

Choch & BOS Indicator

Choch = Change of Character or "trend reversal"
BOS = Break of Structure or "breakout of the support or resistance lines"

Please put both files in the same directory.
This indicator requires "ZigZag.mq4" file in order to run.
Thank you.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 10):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, juantrader, Krunal Gajjar, A_5, excellence, Yashvi Suvarna, Jedidiah, SijjiN, maroka

;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
k_khan_bt, excellence, Forexlearner, SijjiN
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: The Lord commanded to share!

p1ps_surfer wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:58 am ive fx blue sims soft but recentky it wont work, can you share ur sims EA?
buy it
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:32 am I purchased it and it was hacked at the same time. It was also shared before.
Smart Money Concepts [LUX]_fix.ex4
k_khan_bt wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:57 pm Good Day! SMC Traders

I am attaching another MT4 indicator that is fairly all in one check it out,
note the one is not mine therefore if it won't work on Woodyz terminal :) then i am not responsible.

Meanwhile i was working on my own code to make Smart Money Concept sense as per my preference therefore i had written & altered some codes as far as i can have a look at it below.
just look into above code. it has been registered somehow fixed. improve it, no need to start from day1
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post:
k_khan_bt

HappyRe: Smart Money Concept (SMC) indicators for MT4

lukgoku wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:44 am Hi Guys, anyone have Zeus Arrow Smart Order Block V4?
Yoo Buddy,

I hope I do not get arrested for it!
:lmao:

Sorry, only now noticed, this is version 3.
I will leave it here anyway, maybe will be useful for someone else.
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 2):
lukgoku, Banzai

My Awesome System.
Know when to enter the market, know when to renter the market. Know trend. The trend is your friend.
Know when not to buy or sell. Know when to move your stop loss gradually, gradually.
Just know, etc etc etc.
Today 1lot gave 270pips. What if I opened 5lots, based on my money management.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Austin3 for the post (total 2):
Mickey Abi, kenshin281180#