Re: Smart Money Concept (SMC) indicators for MT4

Woodyz wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:45 am It worked for me ok. I'm up and running.
Out of respect for the license agreement, I won't post the .ex4 file here.

https://app.luxalgo.com/library/indicat ... y-Concepts
Great share Woodyz :thumbup: Now everyone that uses my setup can have the SMC indicator on the chart ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Good Day! SMC Traders

I am attaching another MT4 indicator that is fairly all in one check it out,
note the one is not mine therefore if it won't work on Woodyz terminal :) then i am not responsible.

Meanwhile i was working on my own code to make Smart Money Concept sense as per my preference therefore i had written & altered some codes as far as i can have a look at it below.
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, juantrader, Forexlearner, Akela
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:57 pm Good Day! SMC Traders

I am attaching another MT4 indicator that is fairly all in one check it out,
note the one is not mine therefore if it won't work on Woodyz terminal :) then i am not responsible.

Meanwhile i was working on my own code to make Smart Money Concept sense as per my preference therefore i had written & altered some codes as far as i can have a look at it below.
Hello k_khan_bt
Well come back, hope you are well.
Hope you are still working on you System.
I want to believe that its nearing completion.
The release may be sooner than later.
Have a good day.
Attachments

Shintsu49 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:09 pm Hi, it does not launch when attached to the chart.

Also actually I just need the trendline indicator, do you know what it is called?
for me works fine just load temple all indicators show in chart ! trendline and arrow !
or if you want you can only put market breaker indicator on chart and in inputs indicator copy "Forex-Shop.Net" in serial key !
NOT MANUAL , NOT AUTOMATE , MORE

Milad8732 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:39 pm for me works fine just load temple all indicators show in chart ! trendline and arrow !
or if you want you can only put market breaker indicator on chart and in inputs indicator copy "Forex-Shop.Net" in serial key !
That is very weird because the indicator actually loads and I get to the indicator inputs then I copied the serial key but once I press OK nothing happens and I looked for it in the indicator list and it is not there. I wonder If it is because I have a different MT4 platform build (1386)?