Re: The FNC Greedy System

Mokeji wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:17 pm The !!!-MT4 X-SUPRES TF+1 indicator is one of XARD's. A wonderful software that help to enhance the ability to interpret BUY or SELL area. Its a good support and resistance indicator.

Kindly look into it for the FNC_DB2

Thanks a bunch.
MT4 becomes very unresponsive.

How do I use it?
What signals do I need?
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:30 pm MT4 becomes very unresponsive.

How do I use it?
What signals do I need?
Question: What signals do I need?

Answer:
If it signals BLUE from bottom, that equals BUY.
If it signals RED from top, that equals SELL.

About MT4 becoming very unresponsive, i do not attach to many indicators to my chart once i have the FNC loaded.
:star: Trade wisely. Let your gains speak louder than words. :thumbup:

Hello Funchi,
Could you please help with this indicator. It is very accurate when it draws the Large DOT (A ) and the 2ndDOT (C) pattern.

Its also one of XARD's

For a BUY or SELL: You can draw a signal when the Yellow DOT (A) (Set to a higher value) is shown (appears).
For the 2ndDOT (set to smaller value). When the Gray DOT (C) is also shown.

Thanks, for always.

funchi wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:12 pm I do not intend to change the entry signals directly.
The only way is to change it in each indicator.

For example, if an indicator has "just now" in the "Judge method" field,
Valid display period" and "Judge in the past this period" will allow you to set the display period of the signal.

If you would like to add a determination method, please post it.
oh! That works too! lol. Thank you Funchi

Mokeji wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:09 am Question: What signals do I need?

Answer:
If it signals BLUE from bottom, that equals BUY.
If it signals RED from top, that equals SELL.

About MT4 becoming very unresponsive, i do not attach to many indicators to my chart once i have the FNC loaded.
Indicator added.
!!!-MT4 X-SUPRES TF+1 (FNC_SUPRES_TF_1)

<Download>
In preparation.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post (total 2):
Mokeji, Reverent
funchi's daughter

Mokeji wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:07 am Hello Funchi,
Could you please help with this indicator. It is very accurate when it draws the Large DOT (A ) and the 2ndDOT (C) pattern.

Its also one of XARD's

For a BUY or SELL: You can draw a signal when the Yellow DOT (A) (Set to a higher value) is shown (appears).
For the 2ndDOT (set to smaller value). When the Gray DOT (C) is also shown.

Thanks, for always.
What is the difference between "3_Level_ZZ_Semafor" and "XU v2-Arrow2"?

Do I need it?
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:14 am What is the difference between "3_Level_ZZ_Semafor" and "XU v2-Arrow2"?

Do I need it?
Both indicators are not the same. Here is why.
The 3 Level ZZ Semafor Indicator is a zigzag tool that effectively signals the prevailing trend direction in financial markets. By identifying key turning points and reversals through visual markers, such as dots, on price charts, the indicator assists traders in making timely decisions regarding market entry or exit, facilitating a more informed approach to capitalizing on trends.

XU v2-Arrow2 operates as an ABC pattern indicator, with the entry points for either a BUY or a SELL determined by the angles of A and C. This indicator incorporates both the Semafor (DOTper2x) and the 2ndDOT (DOTper1x) to provide comprehensive signals for trading decisions.

Thats the difference between "3_Level_ZZ_Semafor" and "XU v2-Arrow2" and YES you need it.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mokeji for the post:
Reverent

Mokeji wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:15 pm Both indicators are not the same. Here is why.
The 3 Level ZZ Semafor Indicator is a zigzag tool that effectively signals the prevailing trend direction in financial markets. By identifying key turning points and reversals through visual markers, such as dots, on price charts, the indicator assists traders in making timely decisions regarding market entry or exit, facilitating a more informed approach to capitalizing on trends.

XU v2-Arrow2 operates as an ABC pattern indicator, with the entry points for either a BUY or a SELL determined by the angles of A and C. This indicator incorporates both the Semafor (DOTper2x) and the 2ndDOT (DOTper1x) to provide comprehensive signals for trading decisions.

Thats the difference between "3_Level_ZZ_Semafor" and "XU v2-Arrow2" and YES you need it.
When do you want the signal to appear?
What signals do you need?
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:01 pm When do you want the signal to appear?
What signals do you need?
The XU v2-Arrow2 indicator is designed to recognize and signal points in the market where a corrective wave may occur. So i suggest that A, B and C points must be observed.