Re: The FNC Greedy System

funchi wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:31 am I am more concerned about something else,
There is a blank in the currency pair list.
Can you post the template so we can investigate the cause?
Nah, actually it's just me trying out the Market Watch list of currency pairs. I changed it to false in the FNC_DB2 dashboard and added my suffix and it works brilliantly;
funchi wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:31 am I didn't explain myself well enough.
Alerts for any one indicator cannot be notified.
If necessary, please create a dashboard for just any one indicator.
Oh, I understand now. Thanks for the tip.
These users thanked the author Reverent for the post:
funchi

rambam0dam wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:03 am Hello! For the latest FNC DB2 scanner.. is there a setting where the signal is removed after a certain amount of bars? I know the old scanner had it but I cant seem to find it here... Thank you!
Could you please be more specific?
Or please give me the name of the indicator or parameter for the function.
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:59 am Could you please be more specific?
Or please give me the name of the indicator or parameter for the function.
I apologize for not being clear. I was wondering if there was an option to remove the signal arrows after X candles. Signal arrows being the ENTRY signals. It seems to me like the ENTRY signals just stay there for way too long and I would love for the signals to be removed after 5 candles.

rambam0dam wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:16 pm I apologize for not being clear. I was wondering if there was an option to remove the signal arrows after X candles. Signal arrows being the ENTRY signals. It seems to me like the ENTRY signals just stay there for way too long and I would love for the signals to be removed after 5 candles.
Yeah, I faced the same issue also. If there's a way around this, it will be awesome. :razz:

rambam0dam wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:16 pm I apologize for not being clear. I was wondering if there was an option to remove the signal arrows after X candles. Signal arrows being the ENTRY signals. It seems to me like the ENTRY signals just stay there for way too long and I would love for the signals to be removed after 5 candles.
I do not intend to change the entry signals directly.
The only way is to change it in each indicator.

For example, if an indicator has "just now" in the "Judge method" field,
Valid display period" and "Judge in the past this period" will allow you to set the display period of the signal.

If you would like to add a determination method, please post it.
Attachments
funchi's daughter