Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

Steam1 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:46 pm Hi ,Mrtools, Can you help, I don't see the filters option
Regards
Steam1
Ehler's Early Onset indicator with MA (Averages) Filters + MTF & Zero Line Cross Alerts & Filtering

Hi,

There wasn't a filters option, so added filtering.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Steam1, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, kvak, Akela, 太虚一毫, SijjiN

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:27 am Ehler's Early Onset indicator with MA (Averages) Filters + MTF & Zero Line Cross Alerts & Filtering

Hi,

There wasn't a filters option, so added filtering.
Firstly, I would like to thank Mr Tools for this indicator! s2

I would like to make another humble suggestion using the didi index as inspiration with this trend histogram.

like Ehlers, it has a slightly higher level of assertiveness (at least from what I tested), it might be nice to have a version with the same logic as in this photo, color change in:

Note: remembering that in the example below, the Didi Index, when it crosses upwards on the zero line, is a bearish signal and vice versa.

Thank you so much again :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Jimmy

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:00 pm Firstly, I would like to thank Mr Tools for this indicator! s2

I would like to make another humble suggestion using the didi index as inspiration with this trend histogram.

like Ehlers, it has a slightly higher level of assertiveness (at least from what I tested), it might be nice to have a version with the same logic as in this photo, color change in:

Note: remembering that in the example below, the Didi Index, when it crosses upwards on the zero line, is a bearish signal and vice versa.

Thank you so much again :D
Maybe before Mrtools makes his version, you may test this version.
I was tempted to do it :)
Marry Christmas to you,...
Marry Christmas to all.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
RodrigoRT7, mrtools, thomdel, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, Akela, 太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:39 am Maybe before Mrtools makes his version, you may test this version.
Thank you very much Kvak and Mr Tools, that's exactly what I wanted, it makes it visually easier.

It gives few entries in trades, however it can be an excellent secondary indicator, to give the primary confirmation bias.

I wish you a merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart to you and your families, these changes to the indicators helped me a lot, a warm hug to you.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
kvak, Forexlearner, Jimmy

kvak wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:39 am Maybe before Mrtools makes his version, you may test this version.
Hello once again Kvak, how are you? Looking at the averages, I noticed that Kijun was missing, :)

Do you mind updating the avgs of this indicator later, please?

Merry Christmas again :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
kvak

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:07 am Hello once again Kvak, how are you? Looking at the averages, I noticed that Kijun was missing, :)

Do you mind updating the avgs of this indicator later, please?

Merry Christmas again :D
Hello bro.
Sometimes I must deleted Kijun, because some calculation is not good for this.
Kijun function have hard coded prices in its calculation.
Dont use Kijun for indicator calculation ( in lower 3-rd subwindow see whats happen ).
In this indicator is new added smoothing period for smoothing price and here you may use Kijun.
But presmoothing add some lag in this and how usefull is this you must test.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, Akela, 太虚一毫

spaceboy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:21 pm Hello guys,thanks for the beautiful work as always. I was requesting alerts to be added to this indicator, the Ehlers - Fisher transform experiment or if there is one with alerts, can somebody point me to it kindly.
Ehlers Fisher Transform (experimental code)

Hello.
Test this version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Krunal Gajjar, spaceboy, vvFish, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7