Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Hi, I was brooding to use M15 or M30 as Entry Time Frame. At last I did a quick and dirty backtesting in some forex symbols (a couple of weeks) using Beatle rules to start a trade.
Purpose was to compare both time frames and not to confirm system efficiency, neither to see which symbols works better with as backtesting lengh is very short.

Here is the result of this study.

Looking at the results, it is preferable to use the M30 timeframe. In this case, less (trades) is more (pips). M30 produces longer succesful trades and probably less false signals.

I learned a lot doing this exercise, I encorage to new users to do a backtesting in the ETF selected and commodities to operate and share the results.
These users thanked the author Karl2007 for the post (total 11):
numega, Forexlearner, BeatlemaniaSA, stond, josi, wojtek, dienone, Abdi, Xanadu, Hunter45, PhoenixBlueFeather

Karl2007 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:42 am If anybody else is interested to do a backtesting, I can prepare the trading conditions I used in the study. So, all of us could use the same rules to have comparable results.
Hi Karl2007, i hope you are well.

i´m interested to do a backtest, is possible to share the trading conditions your used in the study?

You make a backtest on demo account, or using a simulator?

Regards.

Nabs wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:58 pm Trader Dale - volume profile course
My little contribution to thank you for sharing your great works!
Amazing share my friend, I have been looking for this course for months!

Unfortunately I am unable to download this because of the Mega share download restrictions and I am also unable to pay for their prolite package because of payment restrictions based on my country. Please is there any other way you can share this without this restriction, perhaps, google drive or telegram or any other option that would be better.

Thank you so much!
These users thanked the author Knight for the post:
Karl2007

Karl2007 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:42 am If anybody else is interested to do a backtesting, I can prepare the trading conditions I used in the study. So, all of us could use the same rules to have comparable results.
Please share, it would be interesting to see what you are using as entry, TP and SL guides.
Everyone uses their own decision on this, and having a single system for everyone should be good if we can achieve the same results.
Cheers,

Opita