Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

ixion700 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:06 pm Hello @mrtools. I have been experiencing demand index for about 6 months and im pretty sure she deserves an improvement! Sadly i couldnt find a healthy DI Mql4 file so i just attached the ex4 im using. Hope you have acces to a Mql4 demand index. If so, could you pls go through it and change this indicator so that it uses sibbet demand index values instead of TMF? Im sure it will be fine on Jurik but if we could have other avrgs too then it will be a new world to discover!
Hello,

Have this smoothed Sibbet demand index.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
josi, SijjiN, ixion700, vvFish, RodrigoRT7

talaate wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:08 am Hi kvak
Is it possible to convert this indicator to histo version
Thanks
Volume Accumulation Oscillator Histogram with MTF (Multi-timeframe) mode

Hello, this is histogram version....

For the matching Oscillator version please see For the matching Histogram version, please see here.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
mrtools, talaate, TransparentTrader, thomdel, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, ixion700, Skyold, RodrigoRT7, eduarescobar

Skyold wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:36 pm Hello my friend

I have another request for you if your time permits:

It's about a visual effect with VWAP and Jurik EMA and the background color. When the two lines cross, the background color should change. If the EMA is above the VWAP; possibilities for a LONG. Would like to have the option on/off for the background color.

If the EMA is below the VWAP; possibilities for a SHORT trade.
Many thanks.
Hello-
Better to post picture with description, because I am not 100 % sure what you want....
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:27 am Hello,

Have this smoothed Sibbet demand index.
Thank you mrtools this smoothed version works much better. Is it possible to change it so that we can choose the smoothing type and length? a BTN would also make this perfect. From months of working with demand, i came to conclusion that an rsi of SDI is better than SDI itself. but i think such rsi would also need smoothing types! what do you think?
Think out of the box!

kvak wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:48 am Hello-
Better to post picture with description, because I am not 100 % sure what you want....
Only with the standards ma: sma,ema, lwma,..
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Forexlearner wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:00 am Hi mr. Tools, on the weekly it starts counting a week back from today, is it possible to alter for a Monday to Sunday week.
Thanks and Merry Christmas.
Yeah that was brought up awhile back and on weekly timeframe it goes from think it's Thur. to Thur. by default still haven't come upon code or figured out how to move it to Sunday or Monday start.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Forexlearner