Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

talaate wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:07 pm Thanks kvak
This is very nice one, hope to add MTF option when you have time
Volume Accumulation Oscillator with MTF (Multi-timeframe) mode

I update code and added also mtf......

For the matching Histogram version, please see here.

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:46 am Trying a new type of renaming protection, so hopefully this version will work better.
Hello @Mrtools, im using this indicator for few days and its working nicely although its limited only to 5 average types. If you have time Could you give it more avgs please? im sure this indi can do much better. Attached source code too. Many thanks in forward.

blau - tvi nrp (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 & blau tvi nrp - (mtf + arrows).mq4
Think out of the box!

ixion700 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:44 pm Hello @Mrtools, im using this indicator for few days and its working nicely although its limited only to 5 average types. If you have time Could you give it more avgs please? im sure this indi can do much better. Attached source code too. Many thanks in forward.
Blau TVI with MA Filters + MTF + Alerts & Arrows

Try, please share how you are using the Tick Volume indicator it in your trading?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
andrei-1, ixion700, MaxTorque, Jimmy, josi, RodrigoRT7, Skyold, ParallelNative

IdeaRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:32 am Twigg's Money Flow with Jurik Algorithm with Floating Levels
Hello @mrtools. I have been experiencing demand index for about 6 months and im pretty sure she deserves an improvement! Sadly i couldnt find a healthy DI Mql4 file so i just attached the ex4 im using. Hope you have acces to a Mql4 demand index. If so, could you pls go through it and change this indicator so that it uses sibbet demand index values instead of TMF? Im sure it will be fine on Jurik but if we could have other avrgs too then it will be a new world to discover!
These users thanked the author ixion700 for the post:
ParallelNative
Think out of the box!

kvak wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:36 am Try...
Hello my friend

I have another request for you if your time permits:

It's about a visual effect with VWAP and Jurik EMA and the background color. When the two lines cross, the background color should change. If the EMA is above the VWAP; possibilities for a LONG. Would like to have the option on/off for the background color.

If the EMA is below the VWAP; possibilities for a SHORT trade.
Many thanks.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777