Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

So ATS Assistant isn't working whatsoever? Like at all??? What about earlier versions? I was really hoping to incorporate this with BEATS V5 for the daily time frame. I work during the day as a Mailman so lower time frames are not viable. Could really use the Assistant to quickly identify opportunities when I arrive from work before the candle close. Any assistance here would be much obliged.

Don't use it as it is to enter trades without confirmation or you'll loose money. Even ATS is saying it, the signal is basically informing you if the price action is entering in a zone or zones you have selected on the settings.
It may send you a "Grade A" Sell signal when the price has dropped or dropping but if you look at the chart you may see are rejection at support...

SkibbyDibs79 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:55 am So ATS Assistant isn't working whatsoever? Like at all??? What about earlier versions? I was really hoping to incorporate this with BEATS V5 for the daily time frame. I work during the day as a Mailman so lower time frames are not viable. Could really use the Assistant to quickly identify opportunities when I arrive from work before the candle close. Any assistance here would be much obliged.

These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
SkibbyDibs79
The key to freedom is courage.

HappyRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Can someone who knows this system very well explain to me in detail how you exactly trade? if i, for example, want to trade scalping on 5m tf or 15m, acording to the ats videos i get my trend from the 1 day or weekly timeframe, so that i know if i should take only buy trades or only sell trades.
Where i do get confused is, with this price above value thing. i get the fact that when these contraction boxes appear, they indicate that institutions are deciding which direction they will go and they prepare to basically create a trend and then liquidate their positions.

What i do not get is, how do you interpret this price above value thing?
What confirmations can i get to enter my trades (away from the classical rules)
Please give as detailed explanations as possible

I tested this system and i lost often today.
Thank you in advance, keep in mind that i am not a pro trader, i am just trying to learn as much as i can from you guys.

setila100 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:01 pm A question related to trends? if there is an uptrend on the daily timeframe and a downtrend on the 5m timeframe, should i still take buy trades against the local(5 min ) trend? or should i wait for those to allign?
setila100,

I have already answered your question over here...
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:40 am
setila100 wrote:Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:26 pm
Mr Beatle - Should we also use the system for counter trend ( bigger trend, on daily or weekly) trades?
- If you are just starting on your trading journey or even if you've been doing it for a year or two I would seriously discourage you from taking counter-trend trades. I know it is VERY tempting but for your trading sanity and to build up your confidence and equity ONLY take trades in line with whatever HTF you've chosen

For example, if we trade on 5 minutes and we check higher tf (daily or weekly) and we see daily it is a downtrend, also on monthly, should we only take sell signals, or also buy signals?
- That is correct. ONLY in line with the HTF. By being vigilant and following your trading rules you will start to win trades. This in turn builds up your trading confidence and trust in your trading strategy.

Also, what if we have an uptrend on daily and a downtrend on weekly, which one should we follow for analysis?
- Remember, in 1 weekly candle there are 5 Daily candles, 5 trading days in a week (forex) and 7 daily candles, 7 days for crypto. So my personal preference is to use the Daily and H4 for my HTF bias ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT