Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

jarouwitjames wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:47 am Hello Sir @amirvaighan1362,

Was wondering if you would be so kind to post this indicator?
Thanks so much!!

The one with, entry stop lost and RR zones.
That is just the standard FIB tool that has been calibrated to show those levels ;)

Enter the levels like this...
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
jarouwitjames
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Mr Beatle - Should we also use the system for counter trend ( bigger trend, on daily or weekly) trades?
For example, if we trade on 5 minute and we check higher tf (daily or weekly) and we see on daily it is a downtrend, also on monthly, should we only take sell signals, or also buy signals?
I watched this video and i was wondering this.
Also, what if we have uptrend on daily and downtrend on weekly, which one should we follow for analysis?

setila100 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:26 am Mr Beatle - Should we also use the system for counter trend ( bigger trend, on daily or weekly) trades?
- If you are just starting on your trading journey or even if you've been doing it for a year or two I would seriously discourage you from taking counter-trend trades. I know it is VERY tempting but for your trading sanity and to build up your confidence and equity ONLY take trades in line with whatever HTF you've chosen

For example, if we trade on 5 minutes and we check higher tf (daily or weekly) and we see daily it is a downtrend, also on monthly, should we only take sell signals, or also buy signals?
- That is correct. ONLY in line with the HTF. By being vigilant and following your trading rules you will start to win trades. This in turn builds up your trading confidence and trust in your trading strategy.

Also, what if we have an uptrend on daily and a downtrend on weekly, which one should we follow for analysis?
- Remember, in 1 weekly candle there are 5 Daily candles, 5 trading days in a week (forex) and 7 daily candles, 7 days for crypto. So my personal preference is to use the Daily and H4 for my HTF bias ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
sal, dienone
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT