Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

chris006 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:15 am Many thanks Kvak!

Below screenshot in comparison to a normal ma cross histo. A bit disappointed in myself actually, I was expecting more of a difference between the two histo indis.
But still, despite not seeing improvement vs the normal ma cross histo, I believe it gives good entry points.

Hello, what is your setup for 3 ma cross?

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:27 pm Linear Regression Candlestick Overlay for MT4

Got the arrows this time, included in the mix, thanks for letting me know.
Hi Mr Tools, how are you? Is there a possibility to update the averages of this indicator? and if possible include the MTF?

This indicator has an interesting smoothing, I imagine that with these upgrades, it could be even more useful for everyone :D,

Big tks!

CodeRe: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:15 pm Hi Mr Tools, how are you? Is there a possibility to update the averages of this indicator? and if possible include the MTF?

This indicator has an interesting smoothing, I imagine that with these upgrades, it could be even more useful for everyone :D,

Big tks!
Linear Regression Candlestick Overlay with Averages (MA Filters) and Multi-timeframe mode

Did an averages version with averages for signal and the candles.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
kvak, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, ixion700, Krunal Gajjar, moey_dw, josi, Akela, eduarescobar, ParallelNative, galaxy, alexm

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:08 am This is candles type indicator which is colored by trend of two smoothed heiken ashi ( fast and slow period).
Logic is simple light colors - trend of both HA is in one direction.
perfect thank you!
Attachments
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post:
kvak
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:08 am This is candles type indicator which is colored by trend of two smoothed heiken ashi ( fast and slow period).
Logic is simple light colors - trend of both HA is in one direction.

Respected kvak,

Thanks for all the great ideas and implementing them in new indicators.

Thanks for buttons, dropdown menus, lots of combinations.

Thanks for all the support, kindness.
Thanks a Lot.