Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

kvak wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:18 am Heiken Ashi Smoothed with AHTF MTF, Alerts, Arrows & Averages Pack

Requested indicator. I recoded it little, added mtf,alerts, arrows and average pack...
test it...

EDIT: redownload one more time please, I post wrong version, sorry...

Could you add filter that only alerts when macd is cross is the same as the smooth heiken ashi? Please and Thank you

256robertm wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:28 am Could you add filter that only alerts when macd is cross is the same as the smooth heiken ashi? Please and Thank you
Made this version, where arrows are filtered with MACD.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
thomdel, 256robertm, Jimmy, josi, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, specialkey, sal, galaxy

Hi Kvak,

Is there a histogram version of the below indicator? Went through this thread but I do not seem to find any.

I feel that the idea of a 3 colour histogram where
  • slow HA > fast HA > price for sell and
  • slow HA < fast HA < price for buy
  • everything else for no entry
would work well
(also maybe with the addition of on-chart arrows or vertical lines)

And I think a histogram version would be much more legible than the on-chart version (yes, its a bit of a mess).

kvak wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:45 am Not much mess in the window bro?

These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 2):
sal, kvak

chris006 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:46 am Hi Kvak,

Is there a histogram version of the below indicator? Went through this thread but I do not seem to find any.

I feel that the idea of a 3 colour histogram where
  • slow HA > fast HA > price for sell and
  • slow HA < fast HA < price for buy
  • everything else for no entry
would work well
(also maybe with the addition of on-chart arrows or vertical lines)

And I think a histogram version would be much more legible than the on-chart version (yes, its a bit of a mess).
I made this histogram type, I think is close to what you want.
Also have color logic for slope of HA or cross of HA.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
chris006, galaxy

Many thanks Kvak!

Below screenshot in comparison to a normal ma cross histo. A bit disappointed in myself actually, I was expecting more of a difference between the two histo indis.
But still, despite not seeing improvement vs the normal ma cross histo, I believe it gives good entry points.
kvak wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:25 am I made this histogram type, I think is close to what you want.
Also have color logic for slope of HA or cross of HA.
Attachments