Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Woodyz wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:48 pm I have noticed 1 issue..
When using the symbol changer, whenever you change the pair the line width reverts back to default (Coloring is oK)
Added a button, being that you are using for the ma's the same settings except for the shift, if you only use slow ma shift then the arrows will work correctly. As far as the line widths couldn't find anything causing that problem.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
josi, Woodyz, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:30 am 2x Double Moving Average with Parabolic SAR

I must redo menu ( for mtf was full icall )
Added button, test it....
Hello, Sir...

I'm new here, and was attracted to this website by this indicator. I'm building a trading system on MT5, and this is the LAST missing puzzle I need for My huge breakthrough. Is it possible to get an MT5 version of this indicator...???

ThaDon wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:52 am Hello, Sir...

I'm new here, and was attracted to this website by this indicator. I'm building a trading system on MT5, and this is the LAST missing puzzle I need for My huge breakthrough. Is it possible to get an MT5 version of this indicator...???
Hello.
Welcome here.
There is not MT5 version of this indicator....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
ThaDon

ThaDon wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:52 am Hello, Sir...

This indicator is excellent indeed, but you have the option of Kvak's own E averages ribbon. Then just get some parabolic avgs for MT5 and you will have the same effect as this indicator.

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:41 am Hi Kvak, how are you? If by chance you don't have to include the MTF due to bugs, could you just include the new averages please?

Thank you very much :D
Yes, I haven't solved the mtf yet... here is the version you wanted...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
RodrigoRT7, chris006, thomdel, Overeasy, GoldenBrett90, stond, wojtek, josi, Ricstar_8

kvak wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:19 am Yes, I haven't solved the mtf yet... here is the version you wanted...
wow!! It was already excellent, because the main upgrade was the averages. look at this in the default Kijun configuration!!

The MTF will only be a plus, the AVGS are already a fantastic upgrade!

Thank you very much, this was amazing
Attachments
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 4):
kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, Overeasy, stond