Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Spazmus wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:30 pm Hello sir. I noticed something interesting on the chart today. At first there were red stripes, then they changed to scissors. What does this change mean? Thank you.
Those are our neat confirmation signals 🙂

The red stripes are like a "ceiling" and mark legitimate resistance in play and when scissors appears it's a heads up of a reversal as Beatle explains "because unlike semaphores they ONLY appear when a potential reversal point is imminent".
ONLY enter or exit a trade when I have ALL the sub-window indicators in alignment AFTER the appearance of the Zee Support and Resistance bars/scissors!
By the way I really like the look of your colors man. You've kept the neatness of Beatle's "theme" even with colored candlesticks and subwindow indicators!
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

wrote: Those are our neat confirmation signals 🙂

The red stripes are like a "ceiling" and mark legitimate resistance in play and when scissors appears it's a heads up of a reversal as Beatle explains "because unlike semaphores they ONLY appear when a potential reversal point is imminent".

By the way I really like the look of your colors man. You've kept the neatness of Beatle's "theme" even with colored candlesticks and subwindow indicators!
Thanks a lot! Now I understand. I made the template a little darker. For my vision, everything merged into a light gray color. But I tried to maintain the originality of the topic. And further. I'm a beginner and it makes me feel better when I see the color of the candles. :) I hope this will pass with experience :)
These users thanked the author Spazmus for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, dienone, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket

LikeRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Spazmus wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:58 pm Thanks a lot! Now I understand. I made the template a little darker. For my vision, everything merged into a light gray color. But I tried to maintain the originality of the topic. And further. I'm a beginner and it makes me feel better when I see the color of the candles. :) I hope this will pass with experience :)
It looks beautiful and focused 💕
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Spazmus
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎