Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

As I write this incredibly conclusive article I am also practicing day trading to get a feel for day trading and what is important to day traders even if after the article most day traders might see that they leave money on the table many times day trading. In a few days. I go back to work.

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, Mundu19, solarian

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:58 pm As I write this incredibly conclusive article I am also practicing day trading to get a feel for day trading and what is important to day traders even if after the article most day traders might see that they leave money on the table many times day trading. In a few days. I go back to work.

(-_-)
If you are already in sales, then you definitely know more than the rest of us, which I had no doubt about :)
And your KSO is much faster... :)
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Woodyz

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:27 pm If you are already in sales, then you definitely know more than the rest of us, which I had no doubt about :)
And your KSO is much faster... :)
Just a pullback (I think) and my KSO is the same as 2n at this point. Selling is also because I took profit on my very late entry last week and of course markets breathe going up or down and so in fact there is no sense that given the CMD 1 in force a trader holding a buy longer term is at any immediate risk or wrong in his or her read of the market. Do not forget I am trading in risky range and can easily pay for it (though my stop loss is tight) because as you know fractals are affine (X,Y dimensions not the same or pullbacks less safe then trend), so nothing contradicted. It all depends on strategy given the CMD in force. I hope you agree with all of the above. Cheers (and nice trade up this morning, very nice and the same trade for me I took late Friday based on your trading and my learning from it as well has some critical comments @Davies made which completely tipped it for me and I am not sure if even he knew how critical his observation was and uncannily he thinks much same as me when reading space but of course we are both old school).

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

Dave111 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:52 am See my post number 2004.
Perfect example of a pullback, you can check your charts to see, also just shows 5n in range mode and 6n global is green.
All you need for this is for TTn to turn green closed and then to orange open for the perfect entry up again.
Commands are labeled with numbers to help define them but everything in Orbit just simply flows from one to the other, nothing difficult at all.
Sry for the late answer. I have read your old post and it makes sense.

I noticed that things which were important in the past seem to not play an important role anymore. For instance, I can remember that Samm once told that as long as cmd1 is on you can buy or sell as soon as Orbit Spot Arrow points again in the right direction. Maybe I'm missing something but shouldn't things like Spot Arrow and nSign be correlated?
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Dave111

ForexFux wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:34 am Sry for the late answer. I have read your old post and it makes sense.

I noticed that things which were important in the past seem to not play an important role anymore. For instance, I can remember that Samm once told that as long as cmd1 is on you can buy or sell as soon as Orbit Spot Arrow points again in the right direction. Maybe I'm missing something but shouldn't things like Spot Arrow and nSign be correlated?
You will find that the spot arrow will change around the same time as the full nSign open in whichever direction, even in a pullback as the post referred to is showing. Spend a bit of time just watching the nSign in action, not trading, see how all the things work together and if the market is in a tight range watch how it flip flops from open to closed and can be a very good indication that a direction change may be coming and to be aware of false breakouts.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
Mundu19, ForexFux

A sell position has been opened at 2013.69
I trade downward pullback (for now I classify this as a pullback).
Below is a view of the screenface at the moment of opening... I plan to do this in the future, if such an opportunity is provided. Thus, perhaps it will be useful for someone to see what to pay attention to...
So....

1 - all three Ordinals show at least a downward pullback
2 - n-5n Fractal Patterns - purely downward direction. Subsequently they should be followed by 6n
3 - We see that KSO has begun to look down. n-2n in the middle line, 3n-6n - at the top but repainted in an extremely negative color
4 - there is a hint of a subsequent execution of CMD1 n TT+ n Cy has entered the first stage of a possible change in direction
5 - Spot Arrow - downward direction...
In my opinion, there are enough signs to open a position. By the way, this combination occurred for the first time within a day and a half since reaching the maximum at 2018.

P.S..... CLOSED BY STOPLOSS at 2020.39 (-67 pips) :eh: wtf???
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Woodyz

The theory is clear if CMD 1 = Up trades down are risky, the market is affine and X,Y dimensions in a rise or fall are not the same even approximately. Because we deal with translation speeds that we may not always judge so correctly in trading risky range, we must be nimble and remain alert to the fact always that we can be called upon to defend against (or correct), errors by entering the risk-free direction suddenly. So if wrong at any time and price turns in risk-free direction simply kill wrong and enter right. Recovery and additional profit will come fast and so fast we forget any errors in prior entry (delaying response is then the real error we can make in such cases). The faster we react the better. The issue of course is to do fundamentally with how we understand the CMD 1 thesis and knowing that in fact price will not turn opposite so suddenly that for instance the progression in expanding the Gold colour on the TT surface will come to a halt and reverse, especially when all Cy are up, etc. Managing this toggle in our minds between the fear of the sky falling our heads (from the scarecrows indoctrinated into our minds prior), again depends on how we understand the market to work and what I am writing will make this finally so clear as to help us manage our day to day trading actions and expectations of range behaviour (for instance even if price falls 5,000 pts suddenly in CMD 1 = Up nothing will happen but recovery and extension of the run. So no loss can be permanent in risk-free space except in risky space and no turn is permanent until the command changes, as well as before any turn that is permanent, with confidence we can reposition in a beneficial manner because even in a turn down price is still non monotonic). My point is sometimes it is our understanding of the structure rather than any initial "error" in range that causes us losses and also that our fears make us irrational and less efficient in managing range. Recently I hedged an error for almost 6 k points in order to recover it and still realize profit (still trading normally). Such comes from an understanding of what the thesis says and thinking about things rationally. Just a thought and in the context that when all three Price Action Arrows turn to be the same it is very difficult to manage counter cyclical trades.

(-_-)
ImpLaNT

josi wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:18 am 100/100:
Of course you have never lost a trade before in your life and you opened a thread for the rag you show and have explained to everyone how it works and why and how like you it has never lost a trade? Why do you come here if you are so good. Go to where you live we will come to you if we need you or think that you are any better than us. If You are so good why do you need to ride on our backs to 3 seconds of fame. Want to know what I think, I think you are just a mutt. Go home man you have no point.

(-_-)

PS: Let me repeat Orbit the Tool is 100/100 times correct and clearly in this case it was not wrong. If a trader takes a wrong turn does not invalidate the empirical fact thought you were going to prove Orbit wrong can you ever?
ImpLaNT