Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Please understand what I am pointing to here post1295528405.html#p1295528405 and why the "shape" is so critical to assuring us that what we know is correct 100/100 times. I show the charts M30 and H4 to be same shape when you compress the charts to fit a current view. Please check this from n- 9n and see that the current shape is the same for all time frames ------> this is extremely important to know for yourself and understand that we trade a fractal structure THE SAME THING ACROSS ALL MARKET SPACE AT ALL TIMES. Therefore the story is NEVER different in any time frame it is the same. KNOW it this to be a truth about the market. Which is why 6n tells you the now and the immediately suggested future accurately because the now updates the future of the same shape. I do not know how to stress this enough but as you can see there can no randomness or sudden change to what you see and know because nothing has the power to violate such an intricate structure except the dynamics of the the structure which is endogenous and for which we have the equation and therefore know its when and how -----------> this is one way to understand why we should trust that we can with time and the knowledge of this structure win 100/100 times as what you see now is always true . Take 5 minutes and check if I lie and then think the meaning of what I am saying here. Thank you.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:45 am Oh it is simple and same equality as for the main command but looking at the partition n only. So for instance when price is moving from low to high if you see a) nCy = nTTc = Green then it is saying price is in a pullback in that partition and then if it then turns to b) nCy = nTTo = Gold it is a breakout. My point is that it does these things before the higher partitions and so a leading indicator of what is ahead. So for instance and about the time @ImpLaNT posted his order it went Gold and here we are pushing higher and the thing is it never fails to be correct just that it does not specify how far the market will go and sometimes it may not be too far but there will be a breakout and it will go. So it is like a surefire indicator of direction in which you can be absolutely confident in. I have never seen it fail but it works in the lovely sense of if in doubt wait for it to show the way and on seeing it hit it. Hope this is some help. Cheers

(-_-)

PS: On my trip yesterday down memory (which made me absolutely angry the things I saw), I noticed for the first time that you have always been with this thread because I am talking the first 15 or so pages and I never noticed because I think you rarely post. But thank you for your trust and best wishes.
I'm a bit confused.
During a pullback in an uptrend, nCy goes easily to red and TT to open magenta. Is this case also the nSign command when after the pullback the screenface change back to nCy=green+TTo=golden. What about when 2n also starts to change in pullback mode?
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Mundu19

ForexFux wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:55 am I'm a bit confused.
During a pullback in an uptrend, nCy goes easily to red and TT to open magenta. Is this case also the nSign command when after the pullback the screenface change back to nCy=green+TTo=golden. What about when 2n also starts to change in pullback mode?
Do not be confused instead be patient to read the context of events correctly. In Orbit trading is visual and there are no rules rather we have indications that are firm and accurate. So Orbit indicates what you can see in a live dynamical system (the market), that is actively changing as you watch so it is important that you interpret indications along with the action you see to determine context. We cannot say how long each indication will last since we cannot tell the speed of translation ahead but you can see for yourself why an indication changed and determine the context for yourself. All of this is made clearer in what I am writing and if you are patient to wait for it everything becomes much clearer. For instance 2n cannot change in isolation (except in KSO) only n can and where 2n is changed other partitions would be changed as well and this can only imply a deepening of the pullback across intraday partitions. What you describe is not completely clear to me but I can tell you this ----------> in an up turn when we have a Pullback Intraday the nTT surface will change to an opposite colour (Red ----> DarkOrchid) and when the unit is returned higher it will retrace the colours (Green ----> Gold) to indicate renormalization in the average condition (the inverse is true in a down turn). How fast or frequent this happens in some period depends on the actual fluctuations registering in space. I did observe very fast changes in Gold towards close yesterday and a sort of flip flop in nSign but was easy to interpret from the overall price action and to fit into context I observed. I hope I am making some sense here. If not let me know why not and what still troubles you.

(-_-)

PS: It takes time to articulate the entire behaviours you read on Screenface and such observation is important with becoming comfortable with your live action reads and some things soon become "normal" to you after some period of time such that you can fit it into your understanding normally. The idea that we can always answer to every b;lip and turn ignores the reality that chaos is intermittency and therefore indications are non normal and changes do not always report smoothly from one value to another. But intermittency is observable and when and where it is present it would be normal to consider its effects on your reading. Toward close there was significant intermittency and a lot of flip flops would occur under such conditions and indeed with such a condition you are holding back and NOT trying to trade because it is not clear where price is going at such times. Again I hope I am being helpful here.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Dave111, Mundu19, ImpLaNT, ForexFux

I hope I am making some sense here. If not let me know why not and what still troubles you.

Hi Samm,
thx for your explanation.

I know I beat a dead horse, but only to make it clear.

nSign is the change back of nCy to green and nTT to open and gold in an uptrend (downtrend vice versa) and cmd1 has to be on.

Is it important what the color of 2-4n Cy and TT is when nCy and nTT changes back to green and gold open?

2-4n because 5n color change would lead to cmd0 and 6n has to stay in cmd1.

I know my English is not that good and my questions are difficult to understand.
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Darkdoji

ForexFux wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:34 am I hope I am making some sense here. If not let me know why not and what still troubles you.

Hi Samm,
thx for your explanation.

I know I beat a dead horse, but only to make it clear.

nSign is the change back of nCy to green and nTT to open and gold in an uptrend (downtrend vice versa) and cmd1 has to be on.

Is it important what the color of 2-4n Cy and TT is when nCy and nTT changes back to green and gold open?

2-4n because 5n color change would lead to cmd0 and 6n has to stay in cmd1.

I know my English is not that good and my questions are difficult to understand.

See my post number 2004.
Perfect example of a pullback, you can check your charts to see, also just shows 5n in range mode and 6n global is green.
All you need for this is for TTn to turn green closed and then to orange open for the perfect entry up again.
Commands are labeled with numbers to help define them but everything in Orbit just simply flows from one to the other, nothing difficult at all.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
ForexFux, Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:46 pm I entered into a buy on gold at 1994. The base is - M and L Ordinals are looking up, S - shows a upward pullback (I hope that the arrow will change to an upward one over time). n-7n TT are open upward, Cyclicality are all green. That is, we have (n-7n) TT + Cy.
But the market today is extremely sluggish, so there are some concerns. But I will hope for mathematics :)
Position closed at 2011 (middle space ceiling for today)
+169.8 pips
The basis is the forecast about the low probability of price moving into far space, outlined here... post1295528421.html#p1295528421
A very sharp rise... An unexpected exit beyond the boundaries of the middle space 2011. In principle, the 2017 level was also being watched, but I did not take risks and took profits earlier. This upward surge may be followed by an equally sharp decline in price. I still don't believe in the bulls ability to do anything significant today. But pay attention to the KSO... the 3n-5n partitions still have not turned orange, which leaves room for continued growth. Level 2035 is seen as the limit of the possible and impossible. Next is just open space...
Attachments
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
Mundu19, ForexFux, Darkdoji, solarian

Woodyz wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:40 pm Is there another way of getting rid of the mean revision indicators data being on screen?
I am also getting the Icons flashing on screen. Whats the fix?
Such problems may arise due to the fact that the MRI is coded somewhat incorrectly in terms of displaying its objects on the screen and may conflict with other indicators in the template. The original Orbit template does not have such indicators, so everything works fine. Perhaps you added some kind of indicator to the template that is causing a conflict.
You can remove the MRI legend from the screen only in the way you specified and it should work.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:57 pm Position closed at 2011 (middle space ceiling for today)
+169.8 pips
The basis is the forecast about the low probability of price moving into far space, outlined here... post1295528421.html#p1295528421
A very sharp rise... An unexpected exit beyond the boundaries of the middle space 2011. In principle, the 2017 level was also being watched, but I did not take risks and took profits earlier. This upward surge may be followed by an equally sharp decline in price. I still don't believe in the bulls ability to do anything significant today. But pay attention to the KSO... the 3n-5n partitions still have not turned orange, which leaves room for continued growth. Level 2035 is seen as the limit of the possible and impossible. Next is just open space...

Well done ImpLaNT, I stuck a trade on before going to bed last night, still in but locked in profit as I am more of an intraday trader at the moment.
For the benefit of others, DarkDoji spoke of all partitions being of the same shape and this is reflected in the chart you posted with all of the fractal patterns, TT, Cy and KSO being all in harmony, there are no red anything as this is a strong market and easy to read from the one screenface.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Darkdoji