Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

@Implant: I appreciate your and Dave's effort to translate Samm's theoretical model into a more practical approach. I know that Samm tries his best to explain everything as easy as he can, but even as someone who studied business economics with lectures in statistics, math, and econometrics it's often hard to understand.

I have a rather practical questions. When gold is in an uptrend, and we have a point to point match after a retacement/FSE. Gold then shows for example a whitehead low and the screenface a cmd1 buy, but I'm not in front of the computer. How long after the buy signal is it a good idea to take a late entry? What is a warning sign on the screen face that it's too late? When kso n-6n is at amplitude+?
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ForexFux wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:16 am @Implant: I appreciate your and Dave's effort to translate Samm's theoretical model into a more practical approach. I know that Samm tries his best to explain everything as easy as he can, but even as someone who studied business economics with lectures in statistics, math, and econometrics it's often hard to understand.

I have a rather practical questions. When gold is in an uptrend, and we have a point to point match after a retacement/FSE. Gold then shows for example a whitehead low and the screenface a cmd1 buy, but I'm not in front of the computer. How long after the buy signal is it a good idea to take a late entry? What is a warning sign on the screen face that it's too late? When kso n-6n is at amplitude+?
I laughed when I saw this because on the one hand you appear to feel I am in a theoretical cloud of some sort and then state that you have a practical question only to ask a "theoretical" question or at least a hypothetical question and then proceeded to answer it yourself so I left what I was doing (still laughing), to agree with you that logically your answer is the best. I guess in a sense it is obvious that it is risky to take late trades of the nature you describe since in fact it is just too hard to measure on the attractor some of these things into the future and then also the broader context is important (you suggest an uptrend is on i,e. CMD 1 = green), and the decisions (and allowances), you would make around the broader context may differ from those I might make in the same circumstance - so really tough to say anything more than you have already said yourself. But for me really the most important factor is CMD 1 and how young or old you judge the trend to be. If you think from scoping higher time frames there is still a lot of space in direction then of course you could still enter (if for instance you not sure of your availability in future and would like to join the trend anyway as I do that quite a bit), the worst scenario in that case ceteris paribus would be a drawdown in retrace (which you will have to allow for), and a spiral up in the next flow in direction will then hopefully recover any negative numbers and allow you some good profit. But at this point we are into conjecture, etc and I am not sure that is what we want. In general I think that one should simply avoid late entries as you just complicate your life and if you miss a trade e.g. in an uptrend just off lows let it go and try to time things so you are there for the trades you actually take (whether or not you want to hold such trades over time at least take them at or close to pivot as possible). That is what I think is most safe since any problems ahead can be better managed that way. Otherwise not sure anyone can fully satisfy your question, but at least I tried just now.

(-_-)

BTW: No easy fit between trading and all the courses you have read or are reading. I know because at one point in my life I took them all and none was of any direct help in trading since for instance even so-called "fundamental" analysis is rejected by positive economics as being of normative quality so clearly economics does not accept "fundamentals" as an informed or valid approach in economic analysis (regardless of the posturing of adherents who think they are somehow superior because they say we use "fundamentals" ). But of course economics does not recognize "fundamentals" and considers it BS. Anyway cheers as I have to go back to work on the paper I am writing for you all.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, ForexFux, Mundu19

ForexFux wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:15 am Why is 1975 important at that time in the week? The screenshot is from late Friday and at Monday the mri lines will show a different picture because of a fresh calculation.
Not sure I get your point but nothing says that price reaching that level is invalidated by the time Friday since nothing says that in the new MRI update we will not find an approximate point or level and I am not aware that I was focused on 1975 per se given my general point should be clear from the pattern we see rather than any specific measures within the pattern we see. But of course not sure I understand your meaning at all or what point you are getting at but you could clarify from seeing my confusion over your question.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ForexFux

ForexFux wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:16 am @Implant: I appreciate your and Dave's effort to translate Samm's theoretical model into a more practical approach. I know that Samm tries his best to explain everything as easy as he can, but even as someone who studied business economics with lectures in statistics, math, and econometrics it's often hard to understand.

Yes, I agree with Doji on this issue... I, too, have had situations more than once when for some reason I missed entering a trade at a good price. In these cases, I usually place a pending order at the price at which I would like to enter (which I missed). Quite often the price returns and hits this order. That's how I opened a short position on Friday at 1984.50. As you can see, the price was moving down quite sharply, and when Orbit showed the possibility of entering, it was already around 1979. I didn’t want to enter at that price, so I set a Sell Limit at 1984.5 and went to sleep. In the morning I woke up and saw that the price had returned and opened a position.
Conclusion - don’t be afraid to be late to enter the market, make sure that everything worked out as you expected and only after that open a position. Don't regret a few missed pips, always think that it is better to enter with confidence and certainty than at a better price. The market will not run away from you, even if you do not enter today, you will do so tomorrow. You still won’t earn all the money :)... Well, more specifically regarding your question... when n-6n are in the same line, then it’s time to think about taking profits, but in no case about opening a position. It's already very late. In general, sometime sit in front of the screen and watch how KSO transfers partitions from line to line. You will see that there is a certain order and when you learn it you will be able to understand how far you are now from the entry price and whether it is worth opening. For example... the first to react is 2n, then n, then 5n, etc....
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
ForexFux

Orbit took into account the high close of the previous week. And at the opening of new week we have a completely green screenface. The Main Arrow, Initial Value, Orbit Arrow, also changed its direction. We see the presence of a singularity in all time perspectives, which gives us the label "Green Market".
But pay attention again to the Ordinals... All three tell us that we are now in the stage of a downward pullback, in the professor’s terminology, at the moment we are dealing with an in-phase pullback. Whether this pullback will remain or the price will go deeper down, which will again change the positive Orbit screen to a more negative one, time will tell...
P.S... As Samm expected, 1975 turned out to be difficult to go down and now this level is the main support as you can see from picture
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
ForexFux

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:46 am

Position closed at 1971,46. +130,4 pips
@ImpLaNT I bow. It is not just the impeccable trading that followed but the vision based on your read of Ordinals and the ability to interpret context exactly balancing the now and the current future. It is pure mastery my friend mastery and no one can touch you. This is superlative. I salute you.

(_-_) Overwhelmed
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

My style is to hold and when the article I am writing comes out, not only would you see why and how this works but you will see that it is always possible by following the Orbit Commands and avoiding market talk, noise, news, and scarecrows from the “stone age” of trading. Because you cannot serve God and Mormon at the same time and we will show how and why one must focus on the math and what it says of flows (which will be better and more clearly explained in the writeup). See that I have not branched off of the command since my entry and merely added a small position based on the command structure and I am nursing the move hopefully to 2012 or beyond based on Screenface read. So, so far we approximate $7K in earnings this way and if I did not trade this way I cannot multitask (e.g. write this most important article), but trading this way is (to mind), only possible when you keep your eyes on the ball and your mind on the science. Very important and well stressed in the upcoming (which is taking time as it should because I want it to be a once and for all declaration of Orbit the Tool allowing traders to finally see it as it is and trade it as they should). I return to work.

(-_-)

PS: Look at the positioning of n and 2n on the KSO and if you think in terms of their fetch and return role what do they tell you just now? Not to mention 8n so in Orbit we trade the whole story because we can see and read it clearly. Happy trading
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ForexFux, Mundu19, ImpLaNT

ForexFux wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:23 am I guess n and 2n will likely go to amplitude + again.

When don't you stack more orders? After the 30m fle there was again a fresh cmd1. Everything else on the screenface was also green/bullish.
How much capital do I have? How much risk do I want to bear in a holding strategy? How much room or space up do I actually "know" there is left? How...etc, etc, etc? So if I am making as much as you can see now and expect it will most probably double before I take out the trades then that is just fine for me. Sure I could add on every in-phase pullback, but lets say I have bitten as much as I can chew on that account. Do not forget until you take profit nothing says your trades will end in profit. So got to apply some common sense to the trading regardless of how easy the tool makes the trading. Where the money is real any loss or accident is drawdown on capital which as an economist you know is defined as scarce. Hope I made sense?

(-_-)

PS: With L Price Action Arrow now in play yes we are about to accelerate higher but that also means an intensification in volatility so you can get crazy swings (I have seen Gold swing 7,000 points counter cycle in about 5 or so minutes to then return to trend, which is an example of topological mixing or topological transitivity a fundamental property of chaos), so it is not over until it is over.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, ForexFux