Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Just a simple question...
Has anyone ever made a moving-average indicator that shows multiple MA deviations from the HIGH/LOW of a moving-average?

Dumb question? Smart question? I don't know...
Does it make sense?
The concept is like having many MA lines above and below the original MA that are the same distance away from each other as an MA that's set to high or low from the main MA...

It's like an "MA Rainbow", except instead of using different periods, use "MA set to high, high2, high3, etc", or "MA set to low, low2, low3, etc".

In my years of indicator collecting, I don't think I've ever seen such a concept, only Bollinger Band type of indicators, channel indicators, MA Rainbows, etc...
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:15 am Just a simple question...
Has anyone ever made a moving-average indicator that shows multiple MA deviations from the HIGH/LOW of a moving-average?

Dumb question? Smart question? I don't know...
Does it make sense?
The concept is like having many MA lines above and below the original MA that are the same distance away from each other as an MA that's set to high or low from the main MA...

It's like an "MA Rainbow", except instead of using different periods, use "MA set to high, high2, high3, etc", or "MA set to low, low2, low3, etc".

In my years of indicator collecting, I don't think I've ever seen such a concept, only Bollinger Band type of indicators, channel indicators, MA Rainbows, etc...
Posted a version here

;)
Dear programmers! Please check the signal arrows as they are not working properly! Make sure that when all the RSI are collected in one beam (in one crosshair) you want a signal. The signal needs a small delay (pause) in order for the signal to be recorded and not disappear, it needs this delay!
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

Hello my friends, how are you? I had another indicator idea. once again considering the results from the Stonehill Forex/ NNFX website.

I thought about a Half Trend Avgs with MTF, is that possible? :D

NOTE: I promise I'll take a break from ordering, because I know I asked for too many indicators :D

Here's another good idea...
Can someone take this original Forex Station OMA RSI indicator and transform it into the color-coding of the candlesticks, and add the wingding arrows selection for a signal generated at the close of the candle?

Has this already been done, or no?
"OMA RSI candlesticks, with a custom number selection for the line crossover, plus custom arrows and alerts."

-GoldenBrett90

kvak wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:47 am I made for you THIS mod time ago....
Here is mod for levels cross.
Ahhahaha. I'm sorry, Kvak. It's been over 6 months and do not remember what we have done. Lol
Excellent job!

(My settings for this are RsiLength: 3, LevelUp: 47, LevelDown: 53., for anyone interested in trying it.)
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post:
kvak

-GoldenBrett90

dmnik wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:06 am ;)
Dear programmers! Please check the signal arrows as they are not working properly! Make sure that when all the RSI are collected in one beam (in one crosshair) you want a signal. The signal needs a small delay (pause) in order for the signal to be recorded and not disappear, it needs this delay!
After a quick look they seem okay to me, unless there is something I'm missing.

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:03 am Hello my friends, how are you? I had another indicator idea. once again considering the results from the Stonehill Forex/ NNFX website.

I thought about a Half Trend Avgs with MTF, is that possible? :D

NOTE: I promise I'll take a break from ordering, because I know I asked for too many indicators :D

Would be a good thing having an averages version, just haven't been able to figure out how to do a non-repaint version.