Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Hi guys,

Just a heads-up to let you know about a feature of my new setup that is not visible :-) It is the incorporation of VOLUME PROFILE into my analysis and decision-making process in conjunction with ATS 5.

Personally, it has been a complete game-changer combined with ATS 5. One can even trade using it as a stand-alone system. So I would encourage ALL traders to investigate and learn about VOLUME PROFILE irrespective of the trading setup and system you use.

There are many videos on YouTube on the subject but the 2 traders I follow are Trade Dale from trader-dale(dot)com and Aaron Korbs from volumeprofileformula(dot)com

Warmest regards,
Beatle
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 8):
Samoth, MarVas, Forexlearner, stond, Mickey Abi, VespaTrader, eduarescobar, duckmagician
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Samoth wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:34 pm New version of ATS V5 + new version of ATS Assistant V3, released yesterday.

Enjoy ;)

"November 14th, 2023:

After a LOT of emails going over some of the problems with the Assistant V3, we think we have finally sorted most of them out. This includes phantom signals with Trend Momentum, and not triggering certain signals at Liquidity Lines and Proximity Lines. We also fixed the Monthly Timeframe Occasionally not loading correctly. We also made a few minor tweaks to V5, including updating Institutional Mode to reflect the new Institutional Levels with the toggle button."
O ATS Assistant V3 B2 does not load in metatrader 😢