Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

promixer wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:11 am Hi all,

I am new to this system and can someone point me to a starting point to fully understand the latest version 5? Where to start?

Also, I see that some people help themself with some assistant.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Visit the 1st page of the thread. Download the videos from the ATS Video Library link. :-)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
eduarescobar
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

New version of ATS V5 + new version of ATS Assistant V3, released yesterday.

Enjoy ;)

"November 14th, 2023:

After a LOT of emails going over some of the problems with the Assistant V3, we think we have finally sorted most of them out. This includes phantom signals with Trend Momentum, and not triggering certain signals at Liquidity Lines and Proximity Lines. We also fixed the Monthly Timeframe Occasionally not loading correctly. We also made a few minor tweaks to V5, including updating Institutional Mode to reflect the new Institutional Levels with the toggle button."
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:34 pm New version of ATS V5 + new version of ATS Assistant V3, released yesterday.
Damn Samoth this is just an excellent share!!

ATS have really outdone themselves and raised the trading bar for ALL of us! I absolutely love it with my latest setup :-)

ATS Assistant working its magic this morning. :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

Warmest regards,
Beatle
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Samoth, eduarescobar
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Samoth wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:34 pm New version of ATS V5 + new version of ATS Assistant V3, released yesterday.

Enjoy ;)

"November 14th, 2023:

After a LOT of emails going over some of the problems with the Assistant V3, we think we have finally sorted most of them out. This includes phantom signals with Trend Momentum, and not triggering certain signals at Liquidity Lines and Proximity Lines. We also fixed the Monthly Timeframe Occasionally not loading correctly. We also made a few minor tweaks to V5, including updating Institutional Mode to reflect the new Institutional Levels with the toggle button."
Thanks King, awesome share.
These users thanked the author Liltune95 for the post:
Samoth

HappyRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

You are welcome! :D

I personally don't think ATS Assisstant is a tool where you blindly place a trade after a signal comes in. You should check all signals beforehand in the context of the whole chart.

I have also had days when the signals jump directly and clearly into the red.

Nikkei225 today:
(I just love the Fair Value Gap as an entry point ;) also Sup+Res when it is in confluence with the ATS framework)
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, VespaTrader, eduarescobar
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet