Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

regit wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:58 am C'mon already "Orbiteers"! Where are any trades??? Surely you are trading circles around me, seeing that I have an INDICATOR BASED SYSTEM--declared over-and-over-again to be IMPOSSIBLE to have "100/100"! Yet TODAY, 4 buy trades, 3 XAUUSD and 1 EURUSD, all winners!
NO ORBIT ON ANY CHARTS!
Darkdoji has shared his Orbit Tool for trading, so don't you think that it would be nice if you can also share at least something about your successful indicator based system?
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ForexFux wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:15 am You are the best. No "Orbiteer" or Musketeer can ever compete with you. You are the god of trading, the top dog, the king pin. Can I have a baby with you?
I really don't care about competing. Consider that it has been repeated over-and-over that no INDICATOR based system can ever give long-term success because it is based on a stochastic model and not a deterministic model, let alone "100/100" success. And when I suggested that it can, there was a melt down, like a 3-year having a tantrum, and demand to show trades. I was not the one concerned with "I'm the best"--that came from an egotistical (Can the "N" word be used in this forum?? I will risk it . . ) NARCISSIST! Be careful what you ask for: Actions have consequences . . .

It's really amusing how you are so upset that I posted information that was DEMANDED of me, including a "real time" trade that was running during the time that I posted a capture of my indicators along with an explanation of my thought process. And subsequently, I made an addendum and further explained the logic on the swings on the left side of the chart. THAT is the underlying basis of the entire system! How many "objects" on the screenface do you need to consult and how long does it take you to reach some kind of decision about the current state? How long do you think that it takes to examine 4 colored lines on a series of timeframes to reach some kind of decision about the current state? (And after making the initial examination at the start of the day, several of the TFs don't even have to be displayed anymore.) Price bars don't even need to be displayed. In fact, they clutter the analysis.

I COULD request someone who is familiar with my work to vouch for it. But 1.) I would not put this person in that position and 2.) it is not likely anyone would believe what is stated.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
WilliamB
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

global wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:47 am Darkdoji has shared his Orbit Tool for trading, so don't you think that it would be nice if you can also share at least something about your successful indicator based system?
I have. Read my posts and you will find screen captures and explanations.
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 2):
WilliamB, global

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:06 am I know you may not care for my advice but frankly after a point this is childish. It proves nothing and as you will see when I release the new article there is a lot more to Orbit and evaluating Orbit than most cretins have the brains to ever know until I put them out of their misery as I shall soon do. It is so daft that someone has nothing better to do for himself than hang around a thread and goes in and out of post to come running I won, I won, I won --------- SO FUCKING WHAT? What did he win the world cup? No just a couple of unverifiable trades which according to some post I saw and commented on "proves nothing". Now this thread is not the central register for Orbit trades as there are Orbit traders all around the world. When and on what they decide to trade is nobody's business. This is childish and we have to think about visitors who are writing me on email to complain that we should ignore these monkeys distracting them and that they need us to focus on what we are doing that benefits them. They have no direct voice here so lets help them out and ignore arrant stupidity when we see it. Those traders that are visitors for instance do they register trades on the thread? Do you see my trade there so why concern yourself with a jobless baboon too stupid to express average common sense. The man is an idiot. Sure it is your right to respond to anyone you please and forgive me I am not trying to impose but consider what things have been on, on this site a while now with these monkeys with their brains in their anus stewing in there own excrement bringing it to rub others here? Who cares ---- his trades are unverifiable and he is a stupid scalper who is actually using his so called indicator unexplained to anyone as an overlay on Orbit which is the only way this maggot has a way to win more than once in a life time and anyone can do that. He is an out and out daft a class moron and if he says I lie let him start a thread and show us Ok? Do not let him drag us back into the rubbish we came out off because of three third world frauds like himself. He is a liar and a thief. And after I am well under way showing the things I want to show I will release his PMs to me for all to see who he is. He is just a woman from the United Gaydom and you can see how he carries on. Ignore the stupid cunt. LET US TRADE.

(-_-)

PS: You do not behave the way he does if you do not have your brains stuck up your anus. I would ignore the baboon he is an animal and a child he is stupid.

Samm,
Did you notice ImpLaNT was asking me about my trades, not regit.
I did mess up a bit as the market was undecided this morning which Orbit shows us, so was a bit reluctant to buy after the news this time. I did get a small profit though later.
Point to point trades as mentioned a few days ago has played out so just need some more work dealing with pullbacks without riding them out.
Hopefully the new info you created will help everyone.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, ImpLaNT

Regit
If you can’t provide any proof than you are wasting your time i provided trade results yesterday I can even show live account status i believe you can’t which is the reason you won’t show it. Otherwise stop talking bad against orbit unless you can prove it wrong by providing trade results I can show my trade results again today also if you want me to
These users thanked the author Ikeyoung27 for the post:
Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:52 pm As for conspiracies how do you know? What justifies your thinking? I would side with @Davie 111 on this one. He is clearly an experienced and level headed gentleman and his intuition is the same as mine here. In fact I am positive as I have more anecdotal evidence than you two. But also understand it is two pronged as obviously they want to put you off first and along with the now many others taking active interest. They think interest and understanding is generally feeble and that sincere participants are "feeble minded" as a result and are easily dissuaded and so must be surprised at how strong both interest and understanding have turned out to be ( I mean if I was surprised they must be shocked). So they have more work to do so expect more active disruption of the thread. For one, and you know me for that, I am not so shortsighted to lured by their antics No. I NEVER READ A SINGLE WORD FROM ANY OF THEM because I know the signature of the undead and once I site it on a post I pass. The thing is this to the extent that Orbit is useful to us we owe it to us to make it work and profitable to us so sometimes they are best ignored because what do they feed off of? Attention. In any case after the paper I am working on a lot will become so much clearer to active Orbit users we should see both an uptick in use and understanding and as more people become more profitable we will just get that much stronger. But unless you can show otherwise do not assume no conspiracy so you can stay your guard.

The Crow (_-_)

PS: When you read Mandelbrot' s life you will see (even among top mathematicians), the same traits as they are simply counter cyclic forces (Good vs Evil), that is how the world is made so do not underrate the extent to which evil plots. You and others stand a clear chance of bettering yourself and trading and you think that is all? No there are those not happy for you at all and want you at their level of ignorance and (for real), despair. There are others who rather than spend the time and effort and sacrifices I have made to bring Orbit would rather have me dead and they (without more effort than that), directly find means to profit for themselves and themselves alone. These are the undead in there eternal cycle from hell and back to hell. Do you think anyone celebrates a genius when he is alive? Man will only call you that even if at all you deserve it while living when you are dead. Man Killed God (that is what Christians believe), Why? Because he told a truth. It is in fact the nature of man to do so serially. But if intent on doing any good for self or beyond you must gird yourself and overcome because these are empty minds and nobodies for real.
Uh-huh, that's nice. Now, back here in reality...

1. You have made astounding claims.
2. You have not backed up those claims.
3. I have asked anyone who supports you a series of simple, direct and non-esoteric questions about those claims.
4. None of your supporters have answered those questions.
5. I am the one who has asked YOU to come out of the shadows and discuss things OPENLY.
6. I have even offered you payment for it.
7. I have taken everyone from A to B, all the way to Z, step by effing step, showing them that if you truly want your 'truth' to be known, then you have FAILED to do so here in the forum and that an alternative, more immediate solution is called for.
8. I have shown them your constant contradictions, lies and warped (Messiah Complex) psychology.
9. I have shown them your endorsement of @regit's trade, followed by your swift anger and pathetic attempt to divorce yourself from it when it didn't work out.
10. Short of hiring Barney the fucking dinosaur to draw things out in crayons for your drooling band of troglodytes, I don't know how else to show that you ARE FULL OF SHIT!
These users thanked the author WilliamB for the post:
regit

Dave111 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:57 am Samm,
Did you notice ImpLaNT was asking me about my trades, not regit.
I did mess up a bit as the market was undecided this morning which Orbit shows us, so was a bit reluctant to buy after the news this time. I did get a small profit though later.
Point to point trades as mentioned a few days ago has played out so just need some more work dealing with pullbacks without riding them out.
Hopefully the new info you created will help everyone.

Davie
No, he didn't, because he's a fucking retard and so are the rest of you for still giving him credence.

I'm done this time. @regit, @jullian29, @josi, stay strong if you're going to stay here trying to fight the good fight.

For @Dopey and his merry band of morons, have fun getting the last word in. Just don't equate the last word with being right. I'm sorry in advance for your future selves when you look back on this and ask yourselves, "how the hell did I waste my time on that nonsense???"

Bye, bye.
These users thanked the author WilliamB for the post:
regit

Ikeyoung27 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:59 am Regit
If you can’t provide any proof than you are wasting your time i provided trade results yesterday I can even show live account status i believe you can’t which is the reason you won’t show it. Otherwise stop talking bad against orbit unless you can prove it wrong by providing trade results I can show my trade results again today also if you want me to
I have never talked bad about Orbit the Tool! I have voiced LEGITIMATE concerns and provided some critiques that some found hard to swllow. But If you think that, then you have problems with reading comprehension.
WilliamB

global wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:47 am Darkdoji has shared his Orbit Tool for trading, so don't you think that it would be nice if you can also share at least something about your successful indicator based system?
If you are patient to read my up coming article you will find a lot that leaves all detractors on a heap of dung. Claims like someone told some cretin over and over again no one could win 100/100 blah blah blah is easily verified - he is a pathological lair let him show you a single post to that effect. The truth is I am fed up with his idiocy and he is disturbing the thread and being disruptive. When you are a serial winner wining or losing become meaningless and you move on to profit maximising strategies. Nothing wrong with losing if you can always move in on a serial run of wins at higher stakes later. Anyone who wins serially overly concerned about showing off just that is suspect to me. In any case the laws of chance cast doubt and a pygmy like the crass subject wining 48 trades in row. I mean just the fact of some lousy error or whatever will disrupt such a series and indeed there is no big deal about winning. If you are patient and wait I will show that it is easy with Orbit and very possible for anyone. The issue is not even the "systems" we trade it is just a mental block we have if we have any system at all with correct signals. I really would like it if we focused more on the business here than allow ourselves be distracted by some immature liar and moron that is trying to put us off the real possibility of becoming the traders we want to be regardless of what means we use.

(-_-)

PS: When you win you win for yourself and the tax office when you teach how you won and it can be imitated successfully you win for all and their various tax offices with Orbit there is no reason to lose but does not mean winning is automatic or that losing thereafter is some sin. Winning is a mental thing and that takes sorting out. We have seen Maradona lose penalties in a world cup losing is life but it is only the opposite of winning in the same game and in fact the same thing given anything that has an opposite derives from that opposite so lets not worry about serial wins they are easy as I promise to show and explain but easy only if you can overcome the mental block that causes us to lose more often than we would like.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, global

WilliamB wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:05 am No, he didn't, because he's a fucking retard and so are the rest of you for still giving him credence.

I'm done this time. @regit, @jullian29, @josi, stay strong if you're going to stay here trying to fight the good fight.

For @Dopey and his merry band of morons, have fun getting the last word in. Just don't equate the last word with being right. I'm sorry in advance for your future selves when you look back on this and ask yourselves, "how the hell did I waste my time on that nonsense???"

Bye, bye.
Thanks for your insightful posts. Although they have zero impact on zealots that cannot deviate from dogma, there are a few readers that are weighing the information from both sides and will come to the only LOGICAL conclusion possible.

Drop in from time-to-time just to see if there has actually been any significant progress by any of the Orbiteers toward understanding the tool.
WilliamB