Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:16 pm Fine. What do you want?? Why are you writing all this? Do you want what???
What should happen and who and what should do so that you calm down and stop writing about your infringements and humiliations here?
I credited you with more sense than this.

Firstly, you never answered any of my direct questions. Anybody notice this? Secondly, what I want is to bring this thread to it's natural conclusion, either by Doji proving his point or for everyone to see he's full of shit. The best way to do that is not to have post after post after post with smart people like me argue with dolts like yourself. Do you really want to still be on this thread for the next umpteen years and be no further forward? Maybe you do! Maybe this is a comfort blanket for you. That's not what I want. The best way as far as I'm concerned would be for us ALL TO ENGAGE WITH DOJI IN REAL TIME in order to thrash out whether he's the world's greatest genius or a dickless wonder. All my bets are on the latter.

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:47 pm P.S.... Let's take a look at your profile...

You registered just a couple of weeks ago. During this time, you wrote 7 shitty posts and only in this thread (member4957584-posts.html). As you said before yourself, you have been constantly silently observing and reading this thread for a year. And what you reproduced in these 7 messages of yours is the maximum possible that you have read here in a year? That is, you are no longer interested in anything here other than Doji’s personality and the relationships between the members of the thread??
The logical question arises - why are you here? To be present for a year and remain silent is, you know, also a sign of not very good mental health in my opinion...
I got interested because my own trading strategy is not making as much for me as it once did. I am used to a very high percentage of wins and want something to emulate that. So naturally I was drawn to a thread that promised something of that nature. From the beginning I was suspicious, but I was also intrigued, so much like with a novel or movie I continued with it just in case the fault for not understanding was mine. After awhile I saw that apart from a very few dissenting voices, the rest - people like YOU - were treating Doji like a cult figure and that his contradictory statements combined with the hyperbole were pretty much going unchallenged. As I'd spent time reading this and not being inclined to the sickening penchant for ass kissery that you like to indulge in, I thought I'd bring some, ahem, 'chaos' to order. I also want to wake up the poor, unfortunate dopes who still think this guy is legitimate.

As for the 'mental health' jibe, thanks for the laugh. It's great to hear from someone like you who doesn't know from one day's end to the other whether your Doji's biggest rectum inspector or jilted lover. For the moment it appears you're back in his good graces again:
Darkdoji wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:26 pmWow @ImpLaNT great trading man and show clear mastery.
Just make sure you don't do anything naughty or else you'll fall out of favour once more and return to this:
Darkdoji wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:08 am@ImpLaNT admits he is unable to trade Orbit at all. Or to no degree of which he is proud to announce at this point.It amazes me that a trader can be so egocentric
You should know that he has a gauge with which he measures his acolytes' devotion and yours temporarily slipped there for a minute. ;)

Feel free to go back and actually answer the questions that I posed here: post1295527919.html#p1295527919

... whenever is convenient for you. I think they deserve a little more than just "fine", by way of response. Don't you?
These users thanked the author WilliamB for the post:
regit

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

WilliamB wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:57 pm I credited you with more sense than this.

Firstly, you never answered any of my direct questions. Anybody notice this? Secondly, what I want is to bring this thread to it's natural conclusion, either by Doji proving his point or for everyone to see he's full of shit. The best way to do that is not to have post after post after post with smart people like me argue with dolts like yourself. Do you really want to still be on this thread for the next umpteen years and be no further forward? Maybe you do! Maybe this is a comfort blanket for you. That's not what I want. The best way as far as I'm concerned would be for us ALL TO ENGAGE WITH DOJI IN REAL TIME in order to thrash out whether he's the world's greatest genius or a dickless wonder. All my bets are on the latter.

I got interested because my own trading strategy is not making as much for me as it once did. I am used to a very high percentage of wins and want something to emulate that. So naturally I was drawn to a thread that promised something of that nature. From the beginning I was suspicious, but I was also intrigued, so much like with a novel or movie I continued with it just in case the fault for not understanding was mine. After awhile I saw that apart from a very few dissenting voices, the rest - people like YOU - were treating Doji like a cult figure and that his contradictory statements combined with the hyperbole were pretty much going unchallenged. As I'd spent time reading this and not being inclined to the sickening penchant for ass kissery that you like to indulge in, I thought I'd bring some, ahem, 'chaos' to order. I also want to wake up the poor, unfortunate dopes who still think this guy is legitimate.

As for the 'mental health' jibe, thanks for the laugh. It's great to hear from someone like you who doesn't know from one day's end to the other whether your Doji's biggest rectum inspector or jilted lover. For the moment it appears you're back in his good graces again:

Just make sure you don't do anything naughty or else you'll fall out of favour once more and return to this:

You should know that he has a gauge with which he measures his acolytes' devotion and yours temporarily slipped there for a minute. ;)

Feel free to go back and actually answer the questions that I posed here: post1295527919.html#p1295527919

... whenever is convenient for you. I think they deserve a little more than just "fine", by way of response. Don't you?
All well said!

I'm sure that you are not holding your breath until you receive legitimate answers to your legitimate questions.
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 2):
RollerAndTrading, WilliamB
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

C'mon already "Orbiteers"! Where are any trades??? Surely you are trading circles around me, seeing that I have an INDICATOR BASED SYSTEM--declared over-and-over-again to be IMPOSSIBLE to have "100/100"! Yet TODAY, 4 buy trades, 3 XAUUSD and 1 EURUSD, all winners!
NO ORBIT ON ANY CHARTS!
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
WilliamB

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:02 am Did you buy gold before the news??
I know you may not care for my advice but frankly after a point this is childish. It proves nothing and as you will see when I release the new article there is a lot more to Orbit and evaluating Orbit than most cretins have the brains to ever know until I put them out of their misery as I shall soon do. It is so daft that someone has nothing better to do for himself than hang around a thread and goes in and out of post to come running I won, I won, I won --------- SO FUCKING WHAT? What did he win the world cup? No just a couple of unverifiable trades which according to some post I saw and commented on "proves nothing". Now this thread is not the central register for Orbit trades as there are Orbit traders all around the world. When and on what they decide to trade is nobody's business. This is childish and we have to think about visitors who are writing me on email to complain that we should ignore these monkeys distracting them and that they need us to focus on what we are doing that benefits them. They have no direct voice here so lets help them out and ignore arrant stupidity when we see it. Those traders that are visitors for instance do they register trades on the thread? Do you see my trade there so why concern yourself with a jobless baboon too stupid to express average common sense. The man is an idiot. Sure it is your right to respond to anyone you please and forgive me I am not trying to impose but consider what things have been on, on this site a while now with these monkeys with their brains in their anus stewing in there own excrement bringing it to rub others here? Who cares ---- his trades are unverifiable and he is a stupid scalper who is actually using his so called indicator unexplained to anyone as an overlay on Orbit which is the only way this maggot has a way to win more than once in a life time and anyone can do that. He is an out and out daft a class moron and if he says I lie let him start a thread and show us Ok? Do not let him drag us back into the rubbish we came out off because of three third world frauds like himself. He is a liar and a thief. And after I am well under way showing the things I want to show I will release his PMs to me for all to see who he is. He is just a woman from the United Gaydom and you can see how he carries on. Ignore the stupid cunt. LET US TRADE.

(-_-)

PS: You do not behave the way he does if you do not have your brains stuck up your anus. I would ignore the baboon he is an animal and a child he is stupid.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

regit wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:58 am C'mon already "Orbiteers"! Where are any trades??? Surely you are trading circles around me, seeing that I have an INDICATOR BASED SYSTEM--declared over-and-over-again to be IMPOSSIBLE to have "100/100"! Yet TODAY, 4 buy trades, 3 XAUUSD and 1 EURUSD, all winners!
NO ORBIT ON ANY CHARTS!
You are the best. No "Orbiteer" or Musketeer can ever compete with you. You are the god of trading, the top dog, the king pin. Can I have a baby with you?
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Forexlearner

Ikeyoung27 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:56 am Regit
Show you trading history otherwise you are proving nothing . Either talk about orbit or leave I’m tired of all these posts with non orbit members .
LOL
I think you mean "with non orbit subject", not "with non orbit members".
Well, I'm tired of hearing about a cloud version vaporware week-after-week that does absolutely ZERO to help anyone figure out how to use the prototype. If the vaporware should ever finally condense into something of substance, THEN there might be cause for hearing about it.

In addition, perhaps you should STUDY your words and not just type them before you post them. You request that I either talk about Orbit or leave. But you also said to show my trading history. But my trading history has nothing to do with Orbit. So, do you see the problem with what you posted? LOL

By the way, this is not my first rodeo. So just to let you know, here is how it goes. I post some trade history, and it is so unbelievable to nearly everyone that the cries of "Photoshop!", "DEMO!" soon fill the air. And soon after that comes, "Post your trades in real time!". Which, of course, if I were to do that, I might as well be streaming my terminal and CHARGING FOR A TRADE SIGNAL SERVICE! But even then, skeptics will find that to be insufficient proof and then demand copies of trade reports from the broker. But of course, the cries of "Fake documents!", and "Photoshop!" once again ring out. So next comes the demand for documents stamped by a certified auditor. And on-and-on it goes, never any source of "proof" being adequate to prove anything for the unbelievers.

In any case, it's always up to the receiver of information to decide if he will believe or not believe. Belief ALWAYS trumps truth and fact.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
WilliamB