Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:25 am Yes, I completely agree with you and fully support your point of view. I’m still out of position and really want to go to sleep... :yawn: :eh:
They say there is no rest for the wicked.
Only joking, great you have stayed around, Orbit is something else isn't it.
Bit worried about Samm though, not even seen him logged in since Monday. Maybe his illness or a break from the idiots joining FS and all that vile stuff, seems like big players put them up to it after checking out Orbit. Got them worried.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

@regit: You have shown what you intended, and you seemingly know how to trade successful. Mission completed. But what is the benefit for the thread and the members here? Why don't you open an own topic and show what you are doing? I would come around. Samm has shared his system and knowledge. Isn't that what forums are for?
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Darkdoji

Dave111 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:34 am They say there is no rest for the wicked.
Only joking, great you have stayed around, Orbit is something else isn't it.
Bit worried about Samm though, not even seen him logged in since Monday. Maybe his illness or a break from the idiots joining FS and all that vile stuff, seems like big players put them up to it after checking out Orbit. Got them worried.
There are no conspiracies or anything like that here. It’s just that at one moment everything that had been simmering in this thread for a long time splashed out. This happens everywhere.
Regarding Samm, I hope he is healthy and will be back soon...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
Dave111, Darkdoji, RollerAndTrading

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:30 am Yes, we have heard all this a thousand times before, calm down already... :sweat:

P.S... Let's agree - either we write here regarding the use and application of the tool, or we don't write anything...
Well, apparently, if you heard it a thousand times already, then you must really enjoy it because you keep bringing up matters that produce the repeated material.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
WilliamB
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

ForexFux wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:36 am @regit: You have shown what you intended, and you seemingly know how to trade successful. Mission completed. But what is the benefit for the thread and the members here? Why don't you open an own topic and show what you are doing? I would come around. Samm has shared his system and knowledge. Isn't that what forums are for?
Why so concerned about "benefit for the thread and the members here" when there is a shipload of content that has absolutely nothing to do with Orbit and all about denigrating other people, such as these MILD insults:
"handle @regit nicely" and "I will sort him out easily. . ."
" I need these two idiots causing disarray here . . ."
"I was on him and when I explained what dastardly steps he took to get his 1 millisecond of fame he has remained ashamed of himself ever since (apart from the fact of stealing my books), and so much so, he is ashamed to participate in the thread (and now only appends his name to posts he thinks somehow are bad for me)"

Of course, there are plenty of way-worse quotes that I could include but for now, I will leave those out.

So as you can see, the focus an benefit for the thread does not remain on orbit, EVEN DURING THE WEEKS THAT I MADE NO POSTS AT ALL!! So why even bring up that point when it is clear that the focus will never remain on Orbit?
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 2):
WilliamB, RollerAndTrading
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

regit wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:55 amOf course, there are plenty of way-worse quotes that I could include but for now, I will leave those out.
Indeed. I listed a bunch of them in my very first post, but as you yourself pointed out, they all have blinders on when it comes to Doji. He can post the most insulting things about all and sundry for an entire year with impunity, yet the second we call him out on it and give a little back then all of a sudden we're the ones turning the thread 'toxic' and 'negative'. Human nature will never cease to amaze me and you just have to laugh at the double standards and lack of self awareness in these people. Anyway, moving on...

Although I said I wouldn't be back unless Doji agreed to what I asked of him I'll admit that consistency is not one of my virtues. As I have a few minutes free this evening I would be greatly obliged if all of his supporters who are reading this and consider themselves to be serious minded would honestly answer the following questions for me:

1. Doji has repeatedly made the claim that his model is able to:
Darkdoji wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:28 amfully explain market movement at all times and across all market time scales.
Have you found this to be true - yes or no?

2. Doji has repeatedly made the claim that his model is:
Darkdoji wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:12 amTHE simplest and surest way to trading wealth or professional status

3. Doji has repeatedly made the claim that using Orbit enables the trader the luxury of:
Darkdoji wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:28 amdefining risk management on a zero risk premise

If you answered YES to any or all of the preceding questions then excuse me while I doubt you. I'm happy for you to instruct me otherwise, but do remember that I asked for absolute honesty in your responses and personally, I don't even believe in the very premise that these things are possible, let alone see any evidence that Doji has made good on them.

So, if as I suspect, the real answer to all of my questions has been NO, then here are the next questions:

4. Why are you so willing to defend him at every turn and get upset at the handful of us who want him to make good on his claims? Sub questions:
  • Is it because you simply don't like our tone? If so then as I pointed out in the first paragraph, why don't you hold Doji to the same standards?
  • Is it because you've invested a lot of time into studying all of this and want to believe it's true? I understand the deep seated desire to have 100% certainty in trading, so don't think I blame you for clinging on to this hope if that's the reason.
  • Have you just not thought much about it and like the day to day camaraderie provided in the forum? If so then I'd at least urge you to come clean that your objections to us naysayers are emotional rather than rational in nature.
Several of us now have pointed out (and included his actual quoted text) that Doji has contradicted himself on multiple occasions, i.e. he's a professional trader/he's not a professional trader, he has the ability to trade in 'risk free' space and thereby make as much money as he wants, yet he can hardly afford to pay for anything and constantly wants investors to fund his 'cloud' dream. Here's the question:

5. Why doesn't this set off alarm bells in your head? Seriously for a moment, close your eyes and consider the implications of you having a tool at your disposal which allowed you the means to essentially generate infinite wealth... and yet for some reason you don't choose to do that??!!

There are now over 200 pages to this thread and it is over a year since it began. Doji claims that he's old (we'll gloss over the fact that he's only in his sixties) and apparently his health isn't the best. The majority of the posts here are by him and (for once!) giving him the benefit of the doubt that he really is sincere, then from my perspective it is very evident that he has failed in his mission to transmit his ideas to us in the manner that he wanted. As the cliche which is attributed to Einstein goes:

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

With that in mind, I ask you all to consider why Doji has fallen completely silent when I asked him to open a chatroom in order to teach us in real time. Last question:

6. Don't you think he should WANT to do this? I really want you to contemplate this properly - YOU are the one who has made the greatest financial market discovery of all time. You have found a model that addresses EVERYTHING related to the way price moves and you want more than anything to convey it to the world. You also have the misfortune of being on borrowed time health-wise. So you NEED to get this through people's thick skulls ASAP. If you were truly in such a position then wouldn't you jump at the chance to teach willing participants in a far more expedient manner? Forget even the offer of remuneration that I made. If it were me in his shoes with the clock ticking and none of the dummies grasping it, then all of a sudden an offer to teach willing students directly came my way...... I'd implement it there and then! There would be no hesitation whatsoever. The fact that Doji hasn't done this and has effectively gone into hiding since the last time I eviscerated his response to @Josi, pretty much seals it for me.

I know I can come across as arrogant and annoying, but I am asking all of you courteously to think about what I've written and the questions I've asked. I'm convinced the guy is a fraud and while he may have used some fancy jargon and graphic design, I ultimately think it is empty and that you should all look elsewhere for meaningful insight into the workings of the markets.

... Or you could just all do what you've been doing and cast me in the role as the nasty negative troll who isn't being inclusive and not staying on topic and bringing bad karma, etc, etc, etc. :roll: :yawn: It's no skin off my nose either way.

Cheers!
These users thanked the author WilliamB for the post (total 2):
regit, RollerAndTrading