Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:58 pm Simply change name of button and also x,y numbers...second request, yes I will look.....
Hi Kvak, hope you are doing fine.
I wanted to ask if found some time to look into this request? The second request ...

It was turning the rsi below to a 2x moving average like you did before. This rsi shows momentum nicely :)

Thank you very much for your work!

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:16 am Added the averages and this version has 8 different rsi options to choose from.
Hello again Mrtools, Im trying to pair that one with this great indicator made by you "Stochastic jma Demarker". they seem to be able to make a happy couple! if possible, i would appreciate any improvements with Avrgs pls :)
Think out of the box!

Abdi wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:24 pm Hi Kvak, hope you are doing fine.
I wanted to ask if found some time to look into this request? The second request ...

It was turning the rsi below to a 2x moving average like you did before. This rsi shows momentum nicely :)

Thank you very much for your work!
Hello, try THIS version
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Abdi

kvak wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:39 am Try this version...
Hello KvaK!

Hey, I have to say, this indicator is really good...very good with mtf and divergences too...it almost never shows a divergence for me.

Question: Can you make it oscillate around the 0 line please ?

Keep all the options the same.....

Thanks in advance..

-simon

ps: ChatGPT told me to make it oscillate around 0 you just use ExtRSIBuffer[i] -= 50.0; ... hope it won't be too much trouble
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:26 pm Hello KvaK!

Hey, I have to say, this indicator is really good...very good with mtf and divergences too...it almost never shows a divergence for me.

Question: Can you make it oscillate around the 0 line please ?

Keep all the options the same.....

Thanks in advance..

-simon

ps: ChatGPT told me to make it oscillate around 0 you just use ExtRSIBuffer[i] -= 50.0; ... hope it won't be too much trouble
Try...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, simon_n3z, alexm, RodrigoRT7, josi, SijjiN