Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

ixion700 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:42 am Hello Mrtools,
I recently found this gem and its working nicely. Could you please add available average types and price types to it? Im sure it can work even much more better!
Many Thanks in forward.

Nice indicator, but the averages I have are outdated heard there is an indicator that has 91 averages now, best to use those averages from now on.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
ixion700

I think the same average methods that are used in "Trend direction& force index avgs indicator" will do the job. could you add the same methods and price types to this one? it would be great if we could use more moving average types instead of basic types in the adjustable parameter Osmamode.
Think out of the box!

ixion700 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:57 am I think the same average methods that are used in "Trend direction& force index avgs indicator" will do the job. could you add the same methods and price types to this one? it would be great if we could use more moving average types instead of basic types in the adjustable parameter Osmamode.

Added the averages and this version has 8 different rsi options to choose from.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
kvak, RodrigoRT7, nbibu, Jimmy, ixion700, moey_dw

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:07 am Nice indicator, but the averages I have are outdated heard there is an indicator that has 91 averages now, best to use those averages from now on.
Say what? Mrtools you + mladen's official list of ma filters not outdated please do not ever say that because these total 90 filters are just ma filters for experimenting & for us to now know how much of these can be CRAMMED into one code. So now we can begin to test for months & that whichever filters are not so needed they can be not included later to make space for other options......... and I know kvak is experimenting so you + me & fs can decide which ma filters should be included in the official list hehe I love you mrtoolz you are the only legend left!!! 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
Forexlearner, andrei-1, kvak, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈