DownloadRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:32 am Yes i agree, other interesting indicator by Mrtools....and I see he fulfill your request in post above ....

Yeah, it's very good. Been trying to keep my system as simple as possible.. And this just added a layer of filter and signal for a new possible system..
Love the way it looks, will test it out..

Thanks to you Kvak, Mr toolz, Xard, Beatle and others great contributors on this platform, you guys are doing a great job to save humanity.. lol
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post (total 6):
mrtools, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, Skyold, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:03 am I made this version 2x MA cross filtered with STC trend and in logic of this indicator is possible filtered trend with higher timeframe trend..
Firstly, a big thank you for kindly making this indicator! something that was already easily a top tier, still had more room for its versatility.

I just take the liberty of passing on another humble idea. At stonehill forex we have the Tether line (which is basically a kijun sen) as an example of a good baseline. In this photo we have it as a baseline, green/red line.

Is there a possibility of including averages in it and MTF?

Thank you very much!! :D :D

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:12 am 10x MA Crosses

For experimenting try.... ....
Dear Kvak,
I noticed that there is almost 100% increase in accuracy and smoothness when you ramped up the logic for this Indicator from 5x to 10x. It yields much superior and accurate signals in terms of the neutral zones and coupled with EMAs.

May i check with you and seek your help if you can maximize the logic for this indicator perhaps to 20x cross? I don't know how much you can fit into the coding of this indicator, but i can confirm is that more lines yields superior data if used in correct context. Let's try to increase the data accuracy and smoothness by another 100%.

Thank you very much for our kindness

josi wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:29 pm If you play around with it, it could have some potential - but why don't you simply add the MAs, if you need any?
(And as for MTF - I just added a H1 and H4 line by changing inputs; or in the 2nd: H1 and D1; or 3rd: as tight MA-line for H1 and D1)

How is Josi, how are you? In fact, it would not be possible to add these averages as a cross. but as a calculation basis as an example of this Kijun Sen Jurik. but I really thought about this media crossover with Tether, with the 2 MA x STC AHTF. or the Kijun-sen candles MTF.

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:10 pm Firstly, a big thank you for kindly making this indicator! something that was already easily a top tier, still had more room for its versatility.

I just take the liberty of passing on another humble idea. At stonehill forex we have the Tether line (which is basically a kijun sen) as an example of a good baseline. In this photo we have it as a baseline, green/red line.

Is there a possibility of including averages in it and MTF?

Thank you very much!! :D :D
I post smoothed Kijun HERE
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
RodrigoRT7

HappyRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

sylvester21 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:27 pm Dear Kvak,
I noticed that there is almost 100% increase in accuracy and smoothness when you ramped up the logic for this Indicator from 5x to 10x. It yields much superior and accurate signals in terms of the neutral zones and coupled with EMAs.

May i check with you and seek your help if you can maximize the logic for this indicator perhaps to 20x cross? I don't know how much you can fit into the coding of this indicator, but i can confirm is that more lines yields superior data if used in correct context. Let's try to increase the data accuracy and smoothness by another 100%.

Just add another 10x indi like this jewel with 4 of them stacked with 5 point increments......all the way up to the mighty 200.

Because why not.... lol
These users thanked the author FXSurf for the post (total 4):
kvak, Forexlearner, sylvester21, Jimmy

sylvester21 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:27 pm Dear Kvak,

20x MA Crosses

Try....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
FXSurf, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, sylvester21, yoki, MarVas, Mickey Abi, Jimmy

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:25 pm This is a comparative analysis of the Awesome averages signal and the REX signal. If you make them into an indicator, it is more conducive to trading —— trading becomes simple!
The combination is very promising. I would like to try out the RSIOMA g-MA with the AO. If you have the time and the opportunity, please add the indicators. I have searched for a long time but unfortunately have not found them.

Thank you very much.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777