Re: Step Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:24 am Step Moving Average with Heiken Ashi Candlesticks or High/Low/Close Calculation + MTF + Arrows & Alerts

Added arrows and alerts.
There are three type- arrows for HA candles/ stepMA or HA candles filtered with stepMA trend.
Hello Bro,
The recent update to the indicator has really made a difference in my trading strategy. Thanks once again. I was thinking, could you possibly develop a histogram version? I think it could offer a more insightful visual representation, particularly for higher timeframe charts, allowing us to see the indicator in histogram format. Additionally, having a 2-color change option for either Heiken Ashi or Step MA would be great.
thankyou
These users thanked the author ujtrader for the post (total 2):
kvak, RodrigoRT7

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

ujtrader wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:57 pm Hello Bro,
The recent update to the indicator has really made a difference in my trading strategy. Thanks once again. I was thinking, could you possibly develop a histogram version? I think it could offer a more insightful visual representation, particularly for higher timeframe charts, allowing us to see the indicator in histogram format. Additionally, having a 2-color change option for either Heiken Ashi or Step MA would be great.
thankyou
Hello, I made this version, it is what you looking for?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7, ujtrader