InfoRe: Step Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:47 am Step Moving Average with Heiken Ashi Candlesticks or High/Low/Close Calculation
This is totally insane dude I think I counted 91 ma filters: amazing. I always wanted to ask what the Clean Charts option does? Sorry if I have missed it somewhere but I searched and all I found was a post from BeatlemaniaSA but no other info. Thank you Kvak you are one hell of a coding prodigy 😜
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 3):
kvak, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7

ExclamationRe: Step Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:47 am Step Moving Average with Heiken Ashi Candlesticks or High/Low/Close Calculation

This is step ma with heiken ashi candles and in this indicator is possible calculate step ma not only from close/high/low prices but also with value from heiken candles.
WOWOWOW 90 AVERAGES WHAT A MILESTONE INDEED 😮😮😮

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
kvak, RodrigoRT7, boytoy, ParallelNative
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

boytoy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:55 pm This is totally insane dude I think I counted 91 ma filters: amazing. I always wanted to ask what the Clean Charts option does? Sorry if I have missed it somewhere but I searched and all I found was a post from BeatlemaniaSA but no other info. Thank you Kvak you are one hell of a coding prodigy 😜
Hello, thank you... Clean chart delete/ hide MT4 onbuild candles.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
thomdel, moey_dw, boytoy, xard777

This is step ma with heiken ashi candles and in this indicator is possible calculate step ma not only from close/high/low prices but also with value from heiken candles.
kvak bro,
is it possible to have mtf option as well.
thanks
These users thanked the author ujtrader for the post (total 2):
kvak, RodrigoRT7

ujtrader wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:24 pm kvak bro,
is it possible to have mtf option as well.
thanks
Step Moving Average with Heiken Ashi Candlesticks or High/Low/Close Calculation with MTF

Here is MTF version....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 15):
太虚一毫, stond, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, ParallelNative, vvFish, rudiarius, ujtrader, maroka, josi, boytoy, Jimmy, traderZ, xard777

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:08 am Here is MTF version....
Thank you brother for developing this cool indicator! Your help with the MT4 indicator is truly valued and will improve our trading strategies.
Today, I gained 120 pips by selling gold using this MT4 indicator on the h4 chart. God bless you bro
These users thanked the author ujtrader for the post (total 7):
kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, maroka, RodrigoRT7, ParallelNative, Jimmy, traderZ