Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Samm, ImpLaNT, for goodness sake give it a rest. The two of you are behaving like children and distracting the whole of the thread. I don't know if it's ego or just frustration that has crept in. I thought we had enough with the two clowns barging in with the name calling yesterday.
You are arguing over indicators which are not related to Orbit and if you look at them over different time frames give results varying from stopping short to overshooting, to starting a new trend. Case example being the retrace/pullback last Thursday, who cares what the market decided to stop at, Orbit tracked the move to perfection and the move back down again. Absolutely no doubt that was only a pullback. Oh and by the way Orbit does not repaint and there are reasons why it appears to look as if its switching back and forth some signals.
Can we please just get on with learning. I am getting screenshots and will be posting a simple guide to the basics of how to read the screenface, nothing new but it seems many are failing to see what is staring them in the face.

Please
Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 3):
Jackson Doh, Darkdoji, RollerAndTrading

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Meanwhile we are watching Gold for entry. As we see on Screenface it is in a pullback up and therefore the entry is expected to be south.

a) CMD 1 = Red so our risk-free trades are down trades

b) But I have a concern, it does appear that after over 5, 000 points less than the current high in range (Global high), we are in that place where one worries about reactivity.

c) Could be a significant pullback or a reversal. So my tack personally is to watch that expectation rather than trade entry (could be wrong but that is my mindset just now).

d) That means I expect the indicated possibility of a drop same as anyone but my thinking is that it might be a point strike and then a strong reaction counter cycle.

e) If I am wrong I might miss a strong trade down, but I would rather that than trade a reactive range given the tradability of such a range can be poor due fast translations.

f) Regardless, these are thoughts that can change as the Screenface resolves the unfolding fluctuations. But that sense of nearing the end of a drop has gripped me.

Happy trading,

The Crow (-_-)

PS: We are trading right on the monthly average line so that has implications I guess but its implications from the history of such events are not consistent enough for me to make a judgement rather I just know we are on an important part of the strange attractor.
Attachments

Dave111 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:27 pm you are behaving like children
It is called meltdown - they both seem to suffer from it right now.
They have reciprocally shown to each other that they are frauds.
(As implant - and others - have rightly pointed out: if you possess a 100/100-method of trading - you can make as much money as you like in a very short time. Therefore you can finance all the (cloud-)versions you ever wanted plus some how quickly and how often you want. Both of them, alas, can't do that, as they both don't make money from trading. But both can't face this truth on their own, they need each other to point it out. So, let them cry for a while until they get a grip again.)

P.S.: you do an injustice to children; most don't behave as ludicrously.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 5):
Darkdoji, Dave111, regit, RollerAndTrading, ffsss

Dave111 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:27 pm Samm, ImpLaNT, for goodness sake give it a rest. The two of you are behaving like children and distracting the whole of the thread. I don't know if it's ego or just frustration that has crept in. I thought we had enough with the two clowns barging in with the name calling yesterday.
You are arguing over indicators which are not related to Orbit and if you look at them over different time frames give results varying from stopping short to overshooting, to starting a new trend. Case example being the retrace/pullback last Thursday, who cares what the market decided to stop at, Orbit tracked the move to perfection and the move back down again. Absolutely no doubt that was only a pullback. Oh and by the way Orbit does not repaint and there are reasons why it appears to look as if its switching back and forth some signals.
Can we please just get on with learning. I am getting screenshots and will be posting a simple guide to the basics of how to read the screenface, nothing new but it seems many are failing to see what is staring them in the face.

Please
Davie
Please do your stuff and I apologise for being disruptive or at least a part of what is becoming disruptive clearly. But note the issue has nothing to do with indicators it is much deeper than that but you are right whatever it is should not disturb those visitors and members who are more focused on the main business here. Thank you

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Dave111

josi wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:47 pm It is called meltdown - they both seem to suffer from it right now.
They have reciprocally shown to each other that they are frauds.
(As implant - and others - have rightly pointed out: if you possess a 100/100-method of trading - you can make as much money as you like in a very short time. Therefore you can finance all the (cloud-)versions you ever wanted plus some how quickly and how often you want. Both of them, alas, can't do that, as they both don't make money from trading. But both can't face this truth on their own, they need each other to point it out. So, let them cry for a while until they get a grip again.)

P.S.: you do an injustice to children; most don't behave as ludicrously.
That is fairly defective reasoning on your part. What you can do to have any credibility at all in this matter (rather than try to twist things on issues you do not have an iota of understanding about), is to prove the claim wrong just a single time. The claim is not made for me it is made for the tool which is freely available. You cite yourself an expert so what is your utility as one if you can not protect the public by your expertise in showing the claim to be false instead of carrying on like a lame nag on the issue? Why not go in and come out with proof so we can all rest in peace. DO IT.

(_-_)

PS: I mean it is absurd the tool works for the people it works for you do not have the basic intelligence to understand and use it and you come around ever noisy and empty of reasoning and as ignorant as ever. STOP THE NOISE AND SHOW YOUR SKILLS if you have any at all. I am making money with the tool and so are others. I know you do not make money your way and you want others to leave what profits them to join you in your hopelessness? That is not the way it plays mate ask your grade teacher.

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:06 pmThat is fairly defective reasoning on your part.
Quite the contrary is true and you know it. You are just too EGOCENTRIC (not to mention totally full of shit) to admit the SIIIIIIIMPLE truth that if you have a way of determining RIIIIIISK FREEEEEEE market space, then you possess the Holy Grail and the ability to make a fortune from every single trade. If you can make a fortune from every single trade then you do not need investors to fund your baffling bullshit 'cloud' vision or anything else for that matter. You could literally become the richest human being on Earth. The fact that you HAVEN'T done so and instead spend every waking minute on this forum trying to indoctrinate the masses with War & Peace sized comments that contain nothing more than pretentious gibberish, speaks volumes.

Do you know how to shut me and every other detractor up and convert us overnight? Open a private Skype/Zoom/Discord/Telegram room and for ONE WEEK allow a handful of us in while you GUIDE us step by step through your thinking process while we observe Orbit with you in real time. Explain your theories as they unfold in front of our eyes. Allow all us dumb folk to ask you questions and answer them in as PLAIN LANGUAGE as you can muster. It is SIIIIIMPLE after all, right? RIIIIGHT? Show us the trades as you enter them and enlighten us as to your ineffable brilliance. Once you have shown beyond all doubt that you are a mathematical and trading prodigy - even if we don't quite grok every last nuance - then even the cynics like me will be the first to congratulate you, recant every nasty thing we've said about you and forever be in your debt. I will make it my mission to take on @Implant's former role and jump to your defence at the slightest hint of anyone's scepticism. Why wouldn't I? I'd be the luckiest person on the planet for having met you and as at heart I am a decent man I'd want to make sure that other people didn't doubt you as I once had.

But here's the thing...

You're not going to do that, are you? You'll either ignore this post completely (as you did with my previous one) or come up with an excuse or twist my SIMPLE words in a way that you can slither out of it. Unlike Orbit, I am 100/100 certain you won't entertain the idea. Prove me wrong. Do it! I'm a masochist and want everyone to laugh at me for how stupid I was. I'll even PAY you IF you can definitively PROVE your contentions in real time and I mean this categorically. Send me a legal NDA and I'll sign it. In order for me to 'pay up' though, it would have to be fair and all other private group members who were granted access alongside me would have to UNANIMOUSLY agree that you had sufficiently proven your points and I was mistaken. For you see, I actually AM a professional trader. I do it for a living and HAVE made some decent money from trading over the years. I'm not uber-rich nor do I claim to be all knowing, but unlike you, I don't play with micro-lots either. I have been trading economic news lucratively for the better part of two decades and if not for the world going nuts in 2020 and thereby (obliquely) putting the scupper to a great degree on my earnings then I wouldn't be wasting my time on forums such as these reading about would-be Supermen and their delusions. I've issued you a challenge here in front of the world, so let's see what you've got. Besides, don't you WAAAAAANT to indisputably prove the efficacy of Orbit? Otherwise what is the point of all of this? It's not... it's not.... it's not.... it's not just silly posturing, is it? I'd hate to think this was all because you're starved for attention. That would just be sad.

I should leave the post at this point, but I too suffer from verbal (and written) diarrhoea, so let me continue with my rebuttal of your pathetic response to @Josi.

You said this:

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:06 pmWhat you can do to have any credibility at all in this matter (rather than try to twist things on issues you do not have an iota of understanding about), is to prove the claim wrong just a single time.
Once again, the irony is astounding. @Josi has to prove NOTHING.

YOOOOOU are the one making the claim that you have a tool which can account for how the market works.

YOOOOOU are the one making the claim that you have a tool which can provide 100 out of 100 RISK FREE trades.

YOOOOOU are the one making the claim that it is SIMPLE.

Therefore the onus and burden of proof falls to YOOOOOU to make good on your claims. Do you understand this?

Yes, we may indeed all be too dumb to comprehend 'your truth', but the fault would still be yours for falsely claiming it's simple.

So you see, in the final analysis, no matter how much you shout and bawl and slither and crawl, all responsibility is YOURS, not ours.

If you do not make good on my challenge then I won't be back. Unlike you, my time really is precious to me and I've got better things to do than to provide fuel for silly dreamers whose ego-to-lot-size ratio is incredibly skewed in favour of the former.
These users thanked the author WilliamB for the post (total 2):
regit, jullian29

jullian29 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:02 pm hey dopey, l see you made an enemy of a former friend, yet again you stupid ass scamming fraud :yawn:

and you're about to make another one

stop talking to yourself you old fart

just roll in your grave

mofo keeps on deleting my posts - gay ass fart
Listen, dear...
I have already answered you once to your disgusting attacks against Doji. I will answer again, but in more detail...
Who the fuck are you, fucking Japanese upstart?? What right do you have to speak like that about a person, an elderly person at that, who created something significant and presented it here?
Have you created anything yourself? Are you ready to show here at least something for which you could be respected?? Where are you going, asshole, and who are you attacking?? This is not a bazaar for you here. You have 26 posts in 2 years, smart guy. Do you understand that by here's standards you are just a moron??
You came and threw stupid claims and questions at a person and, obviously, according to your standards, he should have satisfied you immediately? Our little foolish, do you know how much work and time he spent on creating what he did?
Don’t you understand that there are people here who may not talk to people like you at all, at least until they deem it necessary? Look, their names, unlike yours, are highlighted in colored text. Think... Where are you, and where are they... Who are you here and who are they.... And only after that, open your filthy mouth in relation to one of them.
I think that you will be of no use here, so I ask the attention of the respected administration of the resource to give this upstart a permanent ban for his disgusting behavior, and Mr. Tools has already reprimanded him, but obviously there are no authorities for him.
You can rolling anything, but outside of this resource, you fucking upstart
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Jackson Doh, ForexFux

Latest 30 trades, 100/100! NO ORBIT REQUIRED! Already showed how this is done with SIMPLE INDICATOR LINES (that do not repaint and can be backtested) here! Decision can be made in SECONDS with no need to look at a plethora of indicators displayed on some screenface that not a single poster in this thread has been able to decipher such that CONSISTENT WINNING TRADES are made using it. And note the poser's words:
but in a forum of traders to stand tall you got to be a trader better than the one that you seek to put down.
I've been trading in "risk free space" YEARS before Orbit came along! I don't need to be stressed out about trading as does at least one poser in this thread due to his NEED to TRADE FOR FOOD. It is really sad that his trading results are so poor that he has to trade daily for food. With such a "great tool" plus being a professed "professional trader", it should be a SINGLE TRADE that would reap profits sufficient for an abundance of food for at LEAST a month.

I am no professional trader, either. But it appears that my trading prowess is above at least one trader that does profess to being a pro trader.
EDIT
KA-CHING! Just added another successful sell of XAUUSD to the list!
Attachments
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 4):
josi, WilliamB, RollerAndTrading, jullian29

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:31 pm Listen, dear...
I have already answered you once to your disgusting attacks against Doji. I will answer again, but in more detail...
Who the fuck are you, fucking Japanese upstart?? What right do you have to speak like that about a person, an elderly person at that, who created something significant and presented it here?
Have you created anything yourself? Are you ready to show here at least something for which you could be respected?? Where are you going, asshole, and who are you attacking?? This is not a bazaar for you here. You have 26 posts in 2 years, smart guy. Do you understand that by here's standards you are just a moron??
You came and threw stupid claims and questions at a person and, obviously, according to your standards, he should have satisfied you immediately? Our little foolish, do you know how much work and time he spent on creating what he did?
Don’t you understand that there are people here who may not talk to people like you at all, at least until they deem it necessary? Look, their names, unlike yours, are highlighted in colored text. Think... Where are you, and where are they... Who are you here and who are they.... And only after that, open your filthy mouth in relation to one of them.
I think that you will be of no use here, so I ask the attention of the respected administration of the resource to give this upstart a permanent ban for his disgusting behavior, and Mr. Tools has already reprimanded him, but obviously there are no authorities for him.
You can rolling anything, but outside of this resource, you fucking upstart
Hey ImpLaNT, how about you let the admin know about the numerous savage attacks that Darkdoji has made against me? Why not a peep from any moderators about this offensive behavior of his?? Maybe you are selective about who you will turn in to the authorities instead of treating members equally and demanding just and considerate treatment for all? So perhaps you should also request a permanent ban for Darkdoji? He has already been banned from at least one other forum, so it would be in keeping with his past behavior for it to happen with this forum.
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 4):
josi, WilliamB, RollerAndTrading, jullian29