Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

xard777 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:07 am It is VWAP...
Xard777
my upper post is too late, sorry. can´t delete

btw: @Xard is it possible to change the X- and Y-koordinates for the button? they are invisible. colors are hard coded, is it possible to make them flexibel?
thanks in advanced, I like the idea and I'm excited to test it in combination with Ehlers when the market is open.
post1295527596.html#p1295527596

XARD: Try this one...

@XARD: Thanks for the quick support :thumbup: :thumbup: :) :)
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
SijjiN
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

xard777 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:52 am Dear mrtools,
I must admit that I have never been a great fan of Ehlers work mainly because I could never use it on my intra-day trading.
That said, your version of ! step ehlers optimal trading filter - avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + candles + btn) is truly amazing, awe-inspiring and mind-blowing.
It is so incredible that it's hard to comprehend. When I first used it I was like WTF!... I am in the upper trend channel ding ding ding ding Pip$ galore, I am in the lower trend channel ding ding ding ding I am like Pac-Man eating up all the gray semafors on the screen - this is nothing short of fecken awesome.
Thank you, thank you, thankyou for all your hard work. I am lost for words and totally blown away.
Xard777

PS I totally luv your work.
Hi, would be possible to show how you eat the grey semaphores?

Thanks in advance, appreciate your work...

XARD: When price is in the lower red channel I would take additional SELL trades on every consecutive Lower High Gray semaphore and when price is in the Higher Blue channel I would take additional BUY trades on every consecutive Higher Low Gray semaphore.
These users thanked the author johnere for the post:
Mickey Abi

thomdel wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:30 am If you find this option useful for all the users then please have a look at indicator :
! step ehlers optimal tracking filter - avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + candles + btn)

Request you to Please Kindly Add : Dropdown menu : Show Candles : 2 colour / 3 colour.

i.e. to have 2 colour candles instead of 3 colour candles.
( like the histo version of this indicator has 2 colour histo )
Step Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter with 3 Candlestick Coloring Options + 2 line Coloring Choices

On this version you have 3 separate options for candle coloring and for the line coloring 2 separate options.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
josi, 太虚一毫, TransparentTrader, kvak, stond, BeatlemaniaSA, Skyold, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, xard777, ParallelNative, thomdel, alexm, Akela

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:27 am Step Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter with 3 Candlestick Coloring Options + 2 line Coloring Choices

On this version you have 3 separate options for candle coloring and for the line coloring 2 separate options.
Dear MrTools,
i would like to kindly ask you, if there is a MT5 Version of this Indicator?
Best regards,
Redman
MT5 | ICT | Trend | Harmonic Pattern | Support & Resistance | Price action

mrtools wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:54 am Not that I am aware of.
ALright, thank you. Is there a possibility to get the source code of it? Or can you tell me, where i may find it? I have searched, even with google, but didn´t find anything related to it. I then would like to recode it into MQL5.

Thanks in advance!
Greetings,
Redman
MT5 | ICT | Trend | Harmonic Pattern | Support & Resistance | Price action

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:38 am By default the price prefiltering period = 1, if you leave it like that all ma's will be the same.
post1295415783.html#p1295415783

Hi Mr Tools, how are you? another confirmation indicator that can give good bias direction. but the suggestion for this week's post is on the 4-hour chart.

and I mostly use the M15 or M30, could you please include the MTF?

big thanks!

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:01 pm post1295415783.html#p1295415783

Hi Mr Tools, how are you? another confirmation indicator that can give good bias direction. but the suggestion for this week's post is on the 4-hour chart.

and I mostly use the M15 or M30, could you please include the MTF?

big thanks!

Optimized the code and added the mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, ixion700, 太虚一毫