Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

You need TOTAL CONTROL able to explain the slightest immediate change in the context of your trade position and hence Cloud Control.

The Crow (-_-)

NOTE: Also freedom to trade from anywhere for any range at any time once the dimensions of even the smallest moves are provided. Again Cloud Control.

Will be inimitable in the Cloud as you will see.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Forexlearner, ForexFux, Woodyz, RollerAndTrading

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Trade Control has its own special language and one that describes the chaos consistent with the math but also in a sense the trader or chaotist can see and understand and therefore learn to remember always. A language to describe the pattern as it evolves. But that comes with Cloud Control. Inimitable - Total Control. For example recall the trade above which I traded for peanuts because in fact it was just for practice since it was a risk side move? So look at it now. If I had not a precise sense of where we are on the attractor at the time and what we were doing, I would be looking at Maxout levels inconsistent with the present reading of the trend. Command 0 my version is On so of course and so far we have no congestion at KSO lows of the type that suggests something that went up has come back to where it began in the topological sense (do not forget Orbit is an Oscillator Model of the market and the singularity loops through space to return to where it began----> A Parabola). In trade control and in Screenface with M30 as window we see the action for what it is. At this point a pullback. This is control. Winning does not just depend on correct entry it depends also on correct exit. In fact winning does not depend on correct "signal" as much as it depends on the correct behaviour sequencing of an asset's trend-timing and the existence of risk-free space in direction. And how a trader knows to use the space (when to trade and when not to trade).

(-_-)

PS: Cloud Control is important for those reasons. Inimitable. BTW: Did you see how fast I spotted the change to react? Control I knew exactly (BY NAME) what was going on when we had the change I showed at first. And as you can see it conditioned (Controlled) my behaviour. TOTAL CONTROL. That is the whole point of trade control and later Cloud control. Though not yet programmed in those features exist already.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ForexFux, RollerAndTrading, Mundu19

Inimitable ----> Cloud Control Why are those words related? Why do I use them? Because it is the core of what Orbit the Tool has brought to trading. Chaos does not demand that the trader controls himself (no emotions?). no that is impossible it requires that the trader trades in controlled space. Able not just to tell trend but things like risk-free space availability, etc. Inimitable also tells those bold enough to work out systems of their own to not try to steal from me but to join me (no will not pay and will confuse people). What I am doing is very different and the more minds openly collaborating with me I think is good for the future. Chaos is here and chaos is real and for the first time we know that not only can we live and thrive by chaos ----------------> it shows us the safest and surest ways of trading. Deterministic Trading (and timing). Their is lots that is interesting therefore ahead. I invite all to work together because if I have proved nothing at all to you, I have in fact proved that though arcane chaos is knowable and usable by traders versus the ignorance passed on before -- which is that chaos is some complex thing only to be found in exotically applicable ways to the market, and therefore unexplainable by the regular trader. I show that to be false. Then the big lie "Chaos comes from outside of the market to somehow enter your computer" ------------> No chaos is because of your computer it lives there. If you did not use computers you would not have chaos. Chaos is a behaviour in the numbers (and the numbers only), when assets are traded. It therefore, models the market exactly. Anything else said anywhere else is BS. We of course will all come to agree only after a long while ----------------------> because the diffusion of innovation follows the normal curve.

Sincere regards to the Trader

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ForexFux, RollerAndTrading, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:02 am It is amazing to me that you really understand the Orbit logic literally and indeed how to trade it correctly ---> you also explain how you understand it simply and with confidence (you are sure not only about how it works but also how to trade it correctly). And all of this BEFORE THE NEW VERSION which makes the steps you outline dead clear. But what is amazing to me is that despite knowing All of this you came here to insult me not once but several times Accusing me of being a fraud and not knowing what I am teaching etc lots of innuendos etc from you. So what was your point of disagreement if you not only a) Know that Orbit works and b) but also exactly how to trade it? WHY?

(_-_) Inverted

PS: You called me a fraudster and a fake so exactly where is the fraud and what is fake that you see in all I have done here when you know the tool so well you can actually teach it - you really know how to trade it. So why the insults? I MUST KNOW why you behaved in such a fashion it is important that I understand your meaning. Thank you
Hey Darkdoji, how are you doing, i hope you are well.

First of all, Happy Birthday, i wish to you good vibes, heath, peace and prosperity!!

I don´t remember to called you of fraudster and a fake. I do some questions about why you are so preoccupied if someone copy Orbit and another questions about you trade results with Orbit.
But if this make you fell bad or attacked please accept my apologies, that was never my intention, i think all person here are here to share and grow.

I installed the last version and using with NAS100/USTEC, and something i´m waiting to ask to you is how Orbit understand and interpret different signals of different brokers on the same symbol, because i see differences on Chaos Control and Trading Control with different brokers but same symbol.

I don´t know if is the translation or the way what you put information on the books and on the posts, but i have a lot of difficult to understand and interpret this information to put on practice on my trading days. Maybe it´s just me, probably it´s me.

Now i´m on holidays of my work so the next few days i will stay all day watching the chart and Orbit behaviors/signals to read and take my decisions. But i can confess, i´m not 100% confident with Orbit because this divergences and i don´t understand all commands and how to read interface properly.

And i see you are a jazz musician, i will listen you album, i´m a music lover and i listen music all day, when i wake up until i go sleep.
I really appreciate persons who presents new music to me.
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post:
Darkdoji

Hi everyone,
Just getting over a medical thing I had done yesterday so not been trading much this week. I stuck on a sell on Monday and left it overnight (Asian) but took it out at London open yesterday as I did not want live account trades on in case anything went wrong with the procedure ( a common bowel problem).
Anyway 120 pips profit but as you can see if it was a normal day, I would have left it on for double that.
Today 49 pips profit, got involved in a couple of hedge trades as Gold slow and not sure of its self. I have another pending sell on below 4H low and purple MRI line as I am still hoping for the aqua head to turn to gold with an aqua crown head on the bottom of the Daily (6n), if and when the market resumes the uptrend again it should break the Monthly high.
Will keep you posted as things change, but Orbit will lead the way no matter what we analyse.

By the way Samm, I am not to keen on the 1 minute chart as yet, as I get a very clear picture using mainly 4H and 1H combo with Orbit.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji

RollerAndTrading wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:59 am Look what i said before. Sometimes is very contradictory.

Thank for the kind words.
Without studying your charts, looks like they trading same direction as each other, but even viewing them you can see they are both ranging after an up move. Term trades and cyclicality are closed on the 5n for both indicating range and n itself are both closed for no trades. I think you should be waiting for a breakout, which Orbit will signal as it happens.
Try trading 1 pair until you get used to reading the screenface, it will all make sense because if the currency does not have a clear direction it shows up in Orbit.
Can you not follow along with Gold, as I will try and explain as we go along.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
RollerAndTrading

Dave111 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:11 am Thank for the kind words.
Without studying your charts, looks like they trading same direction as each other, but even viewing them you can see they are both ranging after an up move. Term trades and cyclicality are closed on the 5n for both indicating range and n itself are both closed for no trades. I think you should be waiting for a breakout, which Orbit will signal as it happens.
Try trading 1 pair until you get used to reading the screenface, it will all make sense because if the currency does not have a clear direction it shows up in Orbit.
Can you not follow along with Gold, as I will try and explain as we go along.
Yes i can follow gold too, i follow Nasdaq because is the index with i have more confidence and time on chart looking, but i have a setup to follow gold too.

Yes both charts in the end go to the same direction, but curiously the difference on signals, not only on the Caos Control, but on Trade Control too, i have many screenshots where is possible see dots on deafferents points, but in the end, they go to the same direction.

I appreciate your kindness and will do my best to follow your reasoning and analysis.