Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:40 am Something like this?...... but I must delete mtf, there is not place for menu imputs.
Very good! :thumbup:

This indicator, because the candles follow the trend line (the candle coincides with the trend line exactly), does not fully reflect the "momentum". When a candle is enabled, AO can help identify the strength or weakness of the "kinetic energy".

Arrows aren't necessary. The MTF can be retained at the expense of the arrow.
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
thomdel

RSI Moving Average (Cross) Filtered with Higher timeframe RSI Trend

Requested file.
this indicator have cross of two moving averages filtered with rsi trend and in this indicator is possible filtered trend with higher timeframe...

For the STC (Schaff Trend Cycle) version, please see here.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 16):
太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, josi, nbibu, Jimmy, moey_dw, Krunal Gajjar, Skyold, Abdi, talaate, GoldenBrett90, yoki, chris006, ParallelNative, Ricstar_8, AleIcs

kvak wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:45 am RSI Moving Average (Cross) Filtered with Higher timeframe RSI Trend

Requested file.
this indicator have cross of two moving averages filtered with rsi trend and in this indicator is possible filtered trend with higher timeframe...

Looking really good. I'll test it out.
Thank you very much! You are Awesome!

Abdi
These users thanked the author Abdi for the post:
kvak

kvak wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:45 am RSI Moving Average (Cross) Filtered with Higher timeframe RSI Trend

Requested file.
Hi kavk
would you guid me for the histo indicator given in the figure "MA(rsi+adx)

My Regards

talaate wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:38 am Hi kavk
would you guid me for the histo indicator given in the figure "MA(rsi+adx)

My Regards
It is not shared, I made this indicator to possibly compare the onchart version, but if you are interested I have uploaded it here.
I delete ADX from indicator name, because it is not in.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, josi, yoki, talaate, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:58 pm It is not shared, I made this indicator to possibly compare the onchart version, but if you are interested I have uploaded it here.
I delete ADX from indicator name, because it is not in.
Thanks Kvak
But why not to include the ADX into the indicator as well?, I guess it will be much interesting
Any way, Many thanks