Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

When we were live trading Orbit yesterday I am not sure any of us fully kept to Orbit readings and or used them as much as we should have in all of that process. I tried very hard and I think I was successful mostly (I did trade down eventually for something good). But below is my small review and points we can ask about and discuss in the future. Mostly we attacked direction correctly but not sure we read the space as well as we should have with Orbit tools and other facts trading Orbit has suggested we do to manage space. Signals are important and accurate in Orbit but what Orbit offers is a context to manage. If you do not manage it will you could lose. Losing is fine at first but if we can help that by looking at stuff below and finding help in them would be nice. Cheers

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Dave111, ForexFux, solarian, RollerAndTrading

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Jackson Doh wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:56 pm Watching Dax. 5n TTc ------> TTo in last hour. Waiting on open
But it moved? Could have taken an early chance on n - 6n change in fractal patterns then read Maxout and track. Just a thought not saying more because you decide when you are ready but base that also on experience of the timing of the asset so really up to you. Gold for instance is not late when trending even by say 1000 points off pivot. So no hard and fast rules. But nice screen I see plus massive take off in Trade Control. Cheers

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Jackson Doh

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:56 pm But it moved? Could have taken an early chance on n - 6n change in fractal patterns then read Maxout and track. Just a thought not saying more because you decide when you are ready but base that also on experience of the timing of the asset so really up to you. Gold for instance is not late when trending even by say 1000 points off pivot. So no hard and fast rules. But nice screen I see plus massive take off in Trade Control. Cheers

(-_-)
Availability was an issue. The move started just after 6am and peaked around 7am. I wasn't present but had 10 minute interval screenshots to review.

I thought I had a handle on Maxout but not so sure now. I was thinking it was for the closed xn partition in TT to change from closed to open or even up to down/ down to up. I did wonder if I should be observing something in Trade Control instead. If a good example presents itself maybe you could post to help better understanding of the concept? Your post about nSign last week made a big difference in my grasp of what the pdf was trying to convey.

Many thanks
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 2):
Dave111, Darkdoji

Jackson Doh wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:20 pm Availability was an issue. The move started just after 6am and peaked around 7am. I wasn't present but had 10 minute interval screenshots to review.

I thought I had a handle on Maxout but not so sure now. I was thinking it was for the closed xn partition in TT to change from closed to open or even up to down/ down to up. I did wonder if I should be observing something in Trade Control instead. If a good example presents itself maybe you could post to help better understanding of the concept? Your post about nSign last week made a big difference in my grasp of what the pdf was trying to convey.

Many thanks
Just trying to get everyone to go as native trading as possible the concept is simple a) When we have a match between a 5n and 6n pivot we get a strong move given any change of sign behind such a match. b) Trade Control pivots provide the same matches on Magenta diagonals c) So if you had a piece of paper by you to check the last and current matches of those two partitions relative to the pivots you see on Trade Control you are tracking movement and making judgement about the future in as basic a way as possible (e.g. able to say things like we got a 2(Y) Low in 5n = W1 6n at low so I think next move is the same match high, etc). c) This dot plotter approach then sets your mind up not just to track but to use weights to judge range ahead. given W1 will most likely stop at W1 and a Y(2) the same but over a longer range with a higher potential to be the breakout move. Do you get my sense now --- nothing complicated. Then again if you see the potential is a white to white in range you cannot overestimate the range and will take profit on that stimuli right or wrong but improving judgement safely. Finally, combine this with looking at Ordinals before jumping in a trade. If we have two arrows for instance then the move is not going in direction for long and probably not ready to trade but if we have a single pointer on an Ordinal the move at that scale is directed. Now by the same sense if we have all 3 Ordinals On you can think the moon of the move but if just one you scale back expectations. Is it too complicated to work out? Those are things easily implemented in the cloud interactively but in the prototype you need to do it your self to get the full message Orbit is giving out on the trade. Cheers

(-_-)

PS: Also watch the evolution of 2n KSO at the change in direction of the variable either extreme and its depth is a correct measure of an advance on low or high of the partitions to its right. If it gets to the top or bottom and alone and starts returning then the others must have told it they are not coming things like that if you watch. The idea is you are the trader and use signals and not enslaved to them so from such commonsense intuitively communicated facts you make your call since their colours still represent signaling.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 5):
Jackson Doh, Dave111, solarian, ForexFux, RollerAndTrading

Dave111 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:25 pm Orbit has given a buy signal with n open on Gold. Keep in mind that inverse 6n has been red and if it continues up may turn to green again, but if it fails to go up and displace the crown, then we could be at a turning point. Just my take on it though.

How easy is is this? Did I follow Orbits clues, NO.
I let myself get drawn into a trap again as soon as price moved up I jumped in again a held on too long.
You know what they say, learn the hard way!. I really am only seeing things in a new light since the new manual and update since the middle of last week, so thanks to Darkdoji for all of this and his continuing posts with examples.
Another clue from Orbit which is now etched on my mind, which happened yesterday( also seen Thursday and Friday), is when an n signal changes from open to closed and after only a short retrace signals back into the previous direction, then be very careful as this is a MAJOR clue that a turn might be about to happen.
I am only trading minimum lot size so only pride hurt until I get more practice with Orbits signals.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 3):
Jackson Doh, Darkdoji, RollerAndTrading

Dave111 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:58 pm How easy is is this? Did I follow Orbits clues, NO.
I let myself get drawn into a trap again as soon as price moved up I jumped in again a held on too long.
You know what they say, learn the hard way!. I really am only seeing things in a new light since the new manual and update since the middle of last week, so thanks to Darkdoji for all of this and his continuing posts with examples.
Another clue from Orbit which is now etched on my mind, which happened yesterday( also seen Thursday and Friday), is when an n signal changes from open to closed and after only a short retrace signals back into the previous direction, then be very careful as this is a MAJOR clue that a turn might be about to happen.
I am only trading minimum lot size so only pride hurt until I get more practice with Orbits signals.

Davie
Awkward at first but most rewarding and straightforward after a few trials. Because we rush after trades thinking we do not want to miss them or other reasons we often end up managing a regret rather than a trade. This way we get a clear sense of what we are doing always. For instance, yesterday you might have been more circumspect on range for the up if you firmly understood you where in a range or FLE with Ordinals not friendly to breakout after a while and gotten out still in profit or even avoided the choppy up run and just did the regular Orbit Ambush and sold the short rally which is what I did. When I read as I did the Ordinals etc I temper my confidence and expectations and it works out a lot of the times. Cheers

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Dave111

For instance Gold is off lows on a 2 (Y) pivot low matched as it were to an Aqua A (3) 5n pivot and so you know it is a strong move indeed expected. And why not it is Fed Day. But look at the Ordinals and clearly it looks more likely we rise and fall than overshoot FLE and define a rally continuation ahead (not impossible that happens but at this point not the expectation Orbit is allowing), so great trade but more likely it will set up an Orbit Ambush from a Y (2) high to a really deep low. But even if we return to a rally you are already on the right track so easier to manage than if you are just not informed at all. Also look at fractal pattern the greenness is a mark of stage saying we are going up but not full blast at this stage. Gold/Green is full blast. But judge also when it turns Gold/Green because if very late in KSO then of course suspect exhaustion. Early in means you can manage stuff ahead. However, on some other accounts not trading up at all in spite of the good looks for a rally and indeed the certainty of one. I am hoping we can Ambush the "the bulls" circa 2002. If they prove smarter than that then we out flank and follow. So chaos but orderly for us to handle on our setup.

(-_-)

PS: I just love 2n KSO and how it works which is as the lead instead of n which now measures how much ammo store 2n has backing it.

Special Note: Markets (Semaphores) can back pedal in a down fall especially at start. E.G A whited high displacing a blackhead low to fall further. Keep in Mind.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Dave111, ImpLaNT, ForexFux, RollerAndTrading

Samm,
Just doodling today.
Monthly is the mother attraction for this move, however a pullback would be little impact on the outcome of this move.
If the market decides to go down in a retrace, how about a Aqua head low on 7n with a Gold head on 6n (posable 500+ pips move). Anything can happen with markets, and a bumpy ride if it decides to, but would be a good game if it plays out :-)

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji

NOT A SYSTEM OF TRADING ----> a system of thinking by thinkers for thinkers.

NO Signals NO TIME FRAMES
sIMPLE point to point
No stories

No rules trade from anywhere whatever you want at any time you see that you can.

NO SCARECROWS use your language to describe what you see it is all about movement and nothing else.

It is the Grail think about it, do not look at its simplicity LOOK AT ITS TRUTH.

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Dave111, ForexFux, RollerAndTrading

Dave111 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:47 am Samm,
Just doodling today.
Monthly is the mother attraction for this move, however a pullback would be little impact on the outcome of this move.
If the market decides to go down in a retrace, how about a Aqua head low on 7n with a Gold head on 6n (posable 500+ pips move). Anything can happen with markets, and a bumpy ride if it decides to, but would be a good game if it plays out :-)

Davie
i Agree completely and it is clear we can see what you are saying. So yes anything can happen. So I wait for Singularity or Synchrony complicated of course by FOMC. But of course that would be the wrong mindset since Orbit will tell us so I wait and at the right time I trade. Sometimes moves like this just work the space (folding), to work out limits for timing the full expression of the flow next day so me I am just watching and thinking I am going kill them. That is all.

(-_-)

PS: And oh what pivot heads where? Me @Davie been beaten so many times I do not care any more so what I do is to start estimating those things as we go and once Command is firm. And frankly you can learn which fairly accurately then by matching projections plus learning to use the MRI it is very good. It becomes an interesting game. But right now just waiting for the break As you can see it is still acting up but in an anti - persistent fashion but of course it is so deceptive I do not accept any story about taming it to the point I can swear for it and yet I can swear by Orbit. Orbit was my last chance of becoming a real trader.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Dave111, RollerAndTrading