Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Dave111 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:22 pm I have noticed an 6n inverse on change to red, so could this be a possible change in direction after the move to get the whitehead high. At the moment there is no open sign from n and a whitehead has appeared. Range is still green up.
Yup for me I see the changes as you mention as you said, i.e. telling us in advance that it may not be a trend forming up but rather a stop high that returns low with a vengeance. So I agree with your analysis though it is all about reading and tracking the move indicated as ongoing action because it can change indications still and convey a different opportunity than what we read now. But great @Davie you see everything man. Cheers

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Dave111

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Dave111 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:22 pm I have noticed an 6n inverse on change to red, so could this be a possible change in direction after the move to get the whitehead high. At the moment there is no open sign from n and a whitehead has appeared. Range is still green up.
Looking different now in terms of prospects (like a breakout), what do you think? Ordinals not in support because of course we are in range but buying pressure sustained could change all that. On something else ----------------> in the new Orbit Range Arrow would rarely change and a change there is a major event anytime (this is unlike the prior version where it changes frequently, now a change in range arrow is major, major that is a pullback or reversal). Cheers

(-_-)

PS: Also when things are not absolutely clear or seeming to change I wait for the next H4 bar e.g. the next H4 Fixing is 14:00 hrs GMT. I find this incredibly useful for confirming projected range and market intent. Rarely fails to do so. Sorry Correction next H4 Fixing is in about 30 minutes 10:00 hrs GMT my point being should clarify intent for last bar. Sorry about that error lots of stuff in my head so can get stuff mixed up sometimes.
solarian

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:50 pm Looking different now in terms of prospects (like a breakout), what do you think? Ordinals not in support because of course we are in range but buying pressure sustained could change all that. On something else ----------------> in the new Orbit Range Arrow would rarely change and a change there is a major event anytime (this is unlike the prior version where it changes frequently, now a change in range arrow is major, major that is a pullback or reversal). Cheers

(-_-)

PS: Also when things are not absolutely clear or seeming to change I wait for the next H4 bar e.g. the next H4 Fixing is 14:00 hrs GMT. I find this incredibly useful for confirming projected range and market intent. Rarely fails to do so.

I am thinking Orbit is warning us of a change, if that is the case we will see everything change over the day. The 1H has failed to close above its pivot buffer, so watching to see what happens. My 4H is at 12 noon, which was always a problem between brokers over the years as I find UK to be the best time and always looks good with UK brokers, so its best just to follow Orbit on this issue.
Sure anyone can use a system to trade and I am sure traders viewing this thread will be saying, look at them watching for a trade to setup, I am already up 30 pips or more using my system. But what about all the false setups, even a falling knife market would suddenly stop and reverse as soon as I put on an order. I have see days where the last 12 hours have only moved around 90 odd pips and after a few trades chasing a system, I am down over 120 pips as I have no idea if I have read the system right or where to take profit so end up closing trades at a loss. Even a few trades with spread can quickly mount up. So I would rather wait for something very reliable, with the least amount of stress as I have ever seen, which is getting easier to read after spending only a few days watching every move Orbit is making since reading your last manual on page 1.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 3):
Jackson Doh, Darkdoji, solarian

Dave111 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:40 pm I am thinking Orbit is warning us of a change, if that is the case we will see everything change over the day.
You know with Interest Rate (USA) tomorrow and a new month I just do not know what to think of how the play will go in terms of range. Of course I know that I am rarely ever right trying to base my actions on things like I highlighted here so my sense is just to watch because taking out the crown would imply a long stretch then one wonders what that would mean for the rate event. Soon one is sliding down into Voodoo logic and that is really scary. Just wish the current move stops at circa 2003 or so then resets and allows everyone take clean trades tomorrow. But of course if "horses were ....." There is a saying in Nigeria (apt for trading me thinks) "Everyday is not Christmas." I will just watch and hope today. Just cannot think beyond 2003 (because I do not want price beyond that level which is of course very silly of me...).

(-_-)

BTW: @Davie I took out my trades from last week on new week open and now looking for a power trade which I was hoping would come in as an injection from new monthly bar which is what the setup appears to be in the KSO but you never know.

This is whipsaw country Edge Conditions ----------------> (price was motile up but by Trade Control readings is turning down), however on Orbit it is not not up and not down mixed patterns (to any extent). I wait for a better ambiance. Something I can place a money bet on and something which mathematics calculates and calls Synchrony so I wait and whatever the signals I wait. But who says it is down at all? White to white, time of day, point in translation, and things we do not know or think about are ongoing in a single price point etc So I do not know I wait for the sign. If it changes up at this point OK and if it persists down Ok because no matter which way I enter on ambience not sure I can fail so I wait. Down of course is logical and by using the Drawing I asked @Davie to help me track. It is like a board game I play and it is like matching on paper each point and location where 5n and 6n match occurred since most of the time until those two partitions agree you will not see strong moves. A kind of dynamical chaos mapping of semaphores that the trader (chaotist) employs to track points by their weight to see how they are moving in real-time. It is looking at these things and the small unbalances I see onscreen in Screenface that makes me wait. You see Orbit is made to the market clock and allows time to consider action ---> Not a simple crossover, but a mathematical clock is its signal. So I wait because I do not want to lose. Control TOTAL CONTROL. Waiting is an important part of CONTROL.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: You see how important my use of the Trade Control Screen is? This is professional grade trading. There are more tools we will talk about. BTW: If you look at your trade control you will see a bounce that questions a low. This is what we call chaos or Initial Conditions or the "butterfly effect" or intermittency and the solution is Synchrony.

Lest I forget it is bears I am talking bears like me just now Ok and talking about my post above. Do not forget there are bulls on the white to white low to high trade and some expect to take out the crown. So whichever way that trade moved before what I am talking about and I am like I said hoping to see the crown not taken out. But of course that is outside of my control so bulls and bears sure.

(-_-_)

PS: Both (bulls and bears) know direction and trend always but can read to take different plays depending on what they want to do and both can device cover positions so I am not teaching anyone to trade just saying what I feel. Also stuff like do not take down trades with nSign up, stuff like that keep in mind.

The above should be my last live trading in forum. I think it is ill advised as will or may confuse others and what is not best practice may get mixed up with what one does on the spur. But to close that chapter my first consideration was location and we were trading in FLE which from the onset I hoped would have a deeper leg or root in H4 than a whitehead (in part to assure one that a leg up in the new month will be a sustained run or a power trade). Nothing is concluded at this point except Command 0 now reminding us that we are still in FLE. With that my comments on my trading terminate here. I will of course still retain an opinion on what is going on but not in terms of what I do and when I do. Over and Out.

(-_-)

PS: Synchrony is defined as a) n -6 b) a + 7n, c) b+ 8n and d) c+9n these are commonsensically defined and the trader measures trade range against them to find comfort in her trade decision making. I hope this makes sense (as there was in fact synchrony for the up trade in Trade Control and now the same for the down move all still FLE moves at this point). Please let me know if these guide or make sense. Also not trying to regiment at this point. So if anyone has a view on implications please share. In addition and for me (do not know what others might prefer for confidence), when I say synchrony Fractal Patterns is sufficient for me as the critical measure.
solarian

Lets not kid ourselves TRADING is for the very BOLD and Bright on their feet. The changes to which we must respond, the speed and variety of such changes as well as the uncertainty at any point in time of follow through makes it a pretty tough business to be in among many other things. But it is NOT a gamble but unless we are bold and use logic like the Orbit Tool it can easily overwhelm and become a gamble.

(-_-)