Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Itsart3 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:03 pm Do you know of any similar arrows or indicators with alerts?
I found this in my pc.... I personaly dont use it so dont know how it work....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Itsart3, SijjiN

kvak wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:19 am Sorry, this is zig-zag, alerts would not be useful.
Hello Kvak,

Could you please add alert for signal line enter histogram and exit histogram and zero line cross? Thanks
These users thanked the author Itsart3 for the post:
Mustafa

Hi Mr Tools,

You added alerts to this indicator a while ago for me and it works perfect. I have a simple request. Can you modify the indicator so it only has alerts when it crosses up and ignore when crossing down. I tried looking into the code, but I only saw "crossed up" in the code. Although, I'm no coder...

Thank you for your time and expertise!!!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:06 am Hi Mr Tools,

You added alerts to this indicator a while ago for me and it works perfect. I have a simple request. Can you modify the indicator so it only has alerts when it crosses up and ignore when crossing down. I tried looking into the code, but I only saw "crossed up" in the code. Although, I'm no coder...

Thank you for your time and expertise!!!!!
Made it an option for bullish/bearish alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
naluvs01, Itsart3