Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:51 am Hello, added the alerts and updated the indicator a bit.
Hi Mr Tools,

First of all, thanks again for the alerts added to this indicator. I would like to know is it possible to convert it to a histogram? It's my eyes...lol. Sometimes it's hard to see if the line has crossed the level. I've been using the data window to confirm the cross. However, a histogram would mack it easier or a color change once the level has been crossed.

Thanks again for your time and consideration!!!!!!!!

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:16 am Hi Mr Tools,

First of all, thanks again for the alerts added to this indicator. I would like to know is it possible to convert it to a histogram? It's my eyes...lol. Sometimes it's hard to see if the line has crossed the level. I've been using the data window to confirm the cross. However, a histogram would mack it easier or a color change once the level has been crossed.

Thanks again for your time and consideration!!!!!!!!
Try this version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
naluvs01