Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Bardoh wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:14 pm Greetings Darkdoji, i said it before in email, (jespoll) here again: you deserve a medal for sharing with us what you have constructed!!!
My comment/question: In the Gold trade you are not bothered by the Crown? because i was paying attention to those zigzags and their coulors, like in your PDF's.
I see all signs are go for long, but i see also the crown pointing down.
thank you!
Not heard back from your bro, hope you are fine. With the final price action for the week Friday? What do you think and in fact would like to understand your original point more. Cheers mate!

(-_-)

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

RollerAndTrading wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:11 am Basically, market is just one, on any time frame correct, so M1 (n) is the virgin partition, where all this begins and where finish too.
Orbits provide a read of all market just on visual mode, i
Market it is just cicles and second dot.
It is amazing to me that you really understand the Orbit logic literally and indeed how to trade it correctly ---> you also explain how you understand it simply and with confidence (you are sure not only about how it works but also how to trade it correctly). And all of this BEFORE THE NEW VERSION which makes the steps you outline dead clear. But what is amazing to me is that despite knowing All of this you came here to insult me not once but several times Accusing me of being a fraud and not knowing what I am teaching etc lots of innuendos etc from you. So what was your point of disagreement if you not only a) Know that Orbit works and b) but also exactly how to trade it? WHY?

(_-_) Inverted

PS: You called me a fraudster and a fake so exactly where is the fraud and what is fake that you see in all I have done here when you know the tool so well you can actually teach it - you really know how to trade it. So why the insults? I MUST KNOW why you behaved in such a fashion it is important that I understand your meaning. Thank you
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
RollerAndTrading

Orbit the Tool ---------> "the Mother of Deterministic Trading in Markets"

New week open is just ahead and I have made much effort to show that trading is really simple and straightforward by Orbit. I am amazed that it still does not appear that people understand what the Trade Control Screen is all about and are still not Organized to simply a) Pick a sure and ready made trade in Trade Control and b) Determine and confirm the context of the move identified in Orbit Screenface and c) Set parameters (stop, TP etc) and trade the move.

These are 100/100 times correct predefined entries which is why I have been always hesitant to bring such a version on before the cloud version because it is actually dangerous. I am stupefied that people do not get it. You cannot lose Orbit Trades because everything about them is calculated to the dot and presented to you in such a simple way that I assume a ten year old can beat the Best "technical" trader with the best "technical" "system" after just a week or two horsing around with the Orbit Solution. I cannot stop laughing that people who have clamoured for a grail for years and years and loudly too (any grail at all), finally get an indisputable one in a mathematical model -------------> and do not recognize it as such. Or even try to trial it by demo to see that neither they nor anyone anywhere in a million years can contradict the truth of the statements above. Totally baffling. Because I promise you, if you cannot trade the tool as presented now then do not deceive yourself YOU SIMPLY CANNOT TRADE ANYTHING ANYWHERE PROFITABLY. Best to give it (trading) up. I mean what else does a trader want? Sad and funny at once how empty the heads are that come to make money trading.

For those like my good friend @Davie 111 that not only get the hang of it but can take me on fair and square I say congratulations and then I just want to remind them as new week open bears down of an important (and probably a most critical) cue for Pullbacks. Please see snap below. The thing with pullbacks in markets (at least in my experience), is that they sneak in on you and often make nonsense of some hitherto good looking move. In Orbit 5n Inverse On opposite to 6n Inverse On is the crucial control (of course any time the global value changes price has turned for good so note this even when in in such a turn 5n Inverse On is opposite). So when ya see 5n Inverse On do not argue it is true so exit trades, hedge etc and take care of business. The reverse colour scheme is true in a down trend. Very important along with nSign and Command 0 etc. Making sense of the context in which you read Orbit and price location on the attractor (and which are all read commonsensically), is all it takes and soon you see a fat account. Best wishes everyone for the new week.

The Crow (_-_) Baffled

PS: But where is the great "technical" trader @Axell-fx not seen him in a long while and hope he is fine. I was hoping he would be one of the first to SEE the light.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Jackson Doh, Dave111, solarian, RollerAndTrading

Of course there is trader responsibility involved in handling the post above a) Calculate the Maxout level for the move. So you know the range and more importantly location since W1 points are mainly (not always), FLE moves. b) you then manage the trade (TP etc). on this understanding. However, and clearly if you decide to hold a trade it will suffer the same fluctuations without you concerned as long as it is getting positive (in pips) at an increasing rate of increase over your time measure. So it is still very simple because that is all there is. Mathematically, price movement is a bijective process, a homeomorphism it is the properties defining this qualification that is pushing price not anything you and I understand readily. Therefore, it is the pattern and information from the pattern that we can depend on. YOU MUST TRUST THIS ELSE YOU CANNOT TRADE EFFECTIVELY. But it is proven so again no excuse except fear.

(-_-)

PS: If I forgot other responsibilities you have as a trader kindly fill them in by letting us know
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
solarian

HOW TO BECOME AN EXPERT ORBIT TRADER IN TWO WEEKS FLAT (especially if you are a noob or you are an oldie changing from "technicals" to Technical (mathematized) trading)

The idea is NOT that you will start winning without losing at once DO NOT DELUDE YOURSELF and does not matter who the hell you think you are. When you begin with that thinking the pressure on your psychology is so much (too much), you will make errors that will cause you to lose again and again - relax it is a game. The first thing you do is to ACCEPT IN YOUR MIND you will lose sometimes (but that you have the best tool possible to become a winner, a serial winner). Second thing is this, be clear in your mind that such losses are caused by i) indecision and ii) late entries, and iii) jumpy trading (changing your mind one way then another) and then know that these are trader conditions that you can overcome --> SO START BY SAYING "I am NOT an expert yet but I will be." Third thing, establish and know that Orbit is never wrong. But you do not have its complete history and therefore do not know it enough to trust it at once. But you can trust it technically i.e. its stated design (that is, what you read about it and its capabilities). The fourth thing then is to know that if you can trust it technically then you must take trades with that technical trust in your mind (win or lose) to see whether the claims are true or not. You will find them true after several trials e.g. within a week or two and you begin to enter and exit on technical trust ONLY so after a while you SEE the pattern of success and failure and you see where the failure is coming from. That is when you can find the gusto to start building trust so that each time you see the signal you enter or exit without even thinking (because you now know it is you NOT the signal to blame all the times you lost). That is when you become an expert and can blame yourself if you lose (though by then you will see that losing is nothing because you can recover almost immediately). Unless you defeat your fears logically you CANNOT BECOME AN EXPERT. ONLY EXPERTS WIN ALL THE TIME. So now begin by working to become an expert as above. If I can do it I promise you anyone can, anyone at all.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 6):
BeatlemaniaSA, solarian, Jackson Doh, RollerAndTrading, Mundu19, hesam-moon

Trading Gold (and its risk class) this week

After what the Master (Market) taught us through Orbit the Tool last week I am sure we are all grounded enough to do well this week. First, see what I said about (5n Inverse On) pullbacks? Very accurate and timed early enough for the trader to act profitably and rationally according to your strategy (hold or spot trades). Again we see Orbit isolate the issue to the L Ordinal and so we are in L FLE with focus on the WK attractor. So what to do? Same as before, Command 0, nSign, etc will guide us to work trades from Trade Control according to Maxout values we calculate even as we watch for any change in Command 1. But this is big guns firing outgoings right now and the thing they have is range. So this is clearly a wide range FLE we are in but no fear ------------> the shape and pattern on any attractor H1, H4, D1, WK or MN is the same. We have all the details as and when needed to act profitably and rationally and again ALWAYS from a) Trade Control ------> b) Screenface ---> c) T Trade Decision. Orbit is always right and timely enough to enable control TOTAL CONTROL. It is not about "signals" it is about i) action space or location on attractor ii) context iii) rational response. Chaos not news or rumours of news, scarecrows and fables of the ignorant, apophenic and tenebrific structures ----> keep your mind off such VOODOO based trading. Stick with the truth we have proven here again and again ---> The Pattern. If there were no pattern we could not make Orbit so accurate and consistent in showing you the behaviour of the SHAPE. There is a shape under construction in markets always and the point of the Master is that this shape is built one point at a time and that is the action we see. If it had to do with voodoo trading we would not have it so. Trust the science to understand it so you can trust Orbit completely. It is the equation of the shape and based on real and verifiable knowledge.

Happy Trading

The Crow (_-_) Inverted
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Forexlearner, Chickenspicy, RollerAndTrading, hesam-moon

I rest my case.

The Crow (-_-)
(_-_) Inverted

PS: Observe the cyclonic FLE in 6n shaping the rise or fall dependent only on a change of sign. You can trade anything, anywhere from thinking about what you want to do. NOT a "system" of trading, but A SYSTEM OF THINKING. Control TOTAL CONTROL.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 5):
Forexlearner, solarian, RollerAndTrading, Mundu19, hesam-moon

Chaos theory says markets are unpredictable but deterministic. In other words, you cannot know the tomorrow of any market except by following its fractal geometry. In the snaps we show you a) The context, b) its projected dynamical map and location and c) below those the actual trading. We KNOW and did not steal any of this knowledge because we are gentlemen of significant intellectual tradition. It is exact knowledge and we brought it to share with you for free offering in PM to collaborate with the "Big Boys" here. Why steal from us with no acknowledgement just to boost an empty and false ego? Is it that there are those so full of themselves they care nothing of others? I mean for a period this guy spent more time than I did on the thread (if admin has complete records of visitations it can be validated what I said), so much so I asked @ImpLaNT my friend, what was going on and what he said would happen was what happened exactly. NOT right, no dissuades from sharing more and completely ungentlemanly to NOT acknowledge but rather have a goon come around to insult us and call us names in order to suggest some false equivalency between what we do and what this joker thinks he does. We came here to show the reality and we KNOW because we took time to study NOT steal. Very offended. Still Orbit the Tool is NOT a "system" it is a mathematical model of markets. This means a complete solution to markets. It has no peer period. My only request is that we be left alone to share with others and if not any others here that are interested then please allow us share with posterity as the world will not end with our deaths. Forex Station is a forum of record. Should not be a place where so-called "Big Boys" feel at liberty to ravage with intellectual property theft. In the meanwhile, for everyone think what you see and what it means and what we will do with it in the cloud for common benefit (even if I get paid some for this eventually, should anyone begrudge me? Just hypothetically since I ask not a cent of any creature now).

The Crow (_-_) Inverted

PS: And to the trader it does not get any simpler than this nor are there any secrets left anywhere. You have it here as it is and in a million years no one can contradict what we know.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, ForexFux, RollerAndTrading, Mundu19, hesam-moon

I am intending to post trades with screenshots from today on with some simple analysis, and some observations to help anyone to gain at least enough basics to get going and what to look for, but it seems no one wants to play the game with us today, at least not on Gold.
Likely to have been a sell n sign trade overnight (Asian session) against the trend, so not risk free but on Gold usually 50+ pips but need to keep an eye out for any change in Orbit as seems to be a very good warning sign that things are coming to an end.
Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 5):
Darkdoji, ImpLaNT, Woodyz, RollerAndTrading, hesam-moon