IdeaRe: Divergence Only Chart Set up for MT4

josi wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:40 pm So does that mean, you trade these signals without precise entries and exits?
Drawdown will sometimes be exorbitant, I think (depending on your lot-size we are talking tousands or tens of thousands of dollars - see screenshot - plus price has to come all the way back etc).
I think - a combination of your signals paired with TLs would make the trades a lot less stressful - but maybe that is just me:
Hi Josi man I trade trends but this technique is for counter trend....... Not unusual to see -$20,000 in drawdown but positive swaps my way or I will not hold the position will close out much much earlier this is with a $100,000 USD acc trading 2 lots....... can be stressful until the tide turns which is why I trade weekly and daily trends now using beatlemanias system for the past year and it gives me steady earning...... but if u must do counter trend trading this divergence setup will make a lot if you have the capital as buffer using this.......
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
josi, boytoy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Divergence Only Chart Set up for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:56 pm Hi Josi man I trade trends but this technique is for counter trend....... Not unusual to see -$20,000 in drawdown but positive swaps my way or I will not hold the position will close out much much earlier this is with a $100,000 USD acc trading 2 lots....... can be stressful until the tide turns which is why I trade weekly and daily trends now using beatlemanias system for the past year and it gives me steady earning...... but if u must do counter trend trading this divergence setup will make a lot if you have the capital as buffer using this.......
A risky man with a risky plan. But we've all been there haven't we? For me it was Bollinger Bands with a Standard Deviation of 3.0 for counter trend shenanigans.

No doubt we're all watching how this CHFJPY trade example pans out next week 😅
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
josi, boytoy, moey_dw
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:06 pm No doubt we're all watching how this CHFJPY trade example pans out next week 😅
You all should be going long on CHFJPY on Monday this pair is going up-up and away soon........ then you can all thank me later too 🗣️
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
josi, boytoy, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:05 pm You all should be going long on CHFJPY on Monday this pair is going up-up and away soon........ then you can all thank me later too 🗣️
Oh it's definitely going up somewhere but that drawdown is a life destroyer haha.

I know you said don't check other timeframes but let's just have a look at what the daddy Chaos Template is saying on the 4H charts.

Edit: Yeah, looks like you're probably right son.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
boytoy, moey_dw, Abdi, RodrigoRT7, k_khan_bt
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Divergence For Many Indicators

sal wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:39 pm no one knows still where market goes..!! :D

M1 shows goes up and from down deep to 15pips :Rofl:
1 minute chart man that's where the newbies go to get fried. Unless you're like vvFish it's just way too unpredictable I can't believe you're still on the 1 minute chart after all these years now Sal.

Daily or Weekly trend and use 5 minute chart to enter into the Daily trend. That's it.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
juantrader
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎