Re: Divergence For Many Indicators

moey_dw wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:44 pm Thanks for checking Josi.... hope you guys went long yesterday & made some profit
I like to play it somewhat safer, generally speaking, so for me yesterday was not the time to go long on this at all.
But thanks for the tip (personally I was more in USDJPY - which did more or less the same thing).
Attachments

Re: Divergence Only Chart Set up for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:48 am No, not at this stage brother. Mladen (and Mrtools) haven't released a version yet but before too long I'm sure they will.

You can actually replicate it using a WPR or a even a Stochastic if you really need it on MT5, but I know, the real deal is better 😊

Hang in there man some time in the near future.
Great, thanks. I'll try to replicate it with those

I shot you a pm about Aussibeau's old theard, i think you didn't see it.
If you get time and know more, maybe you can point me there in the right direction :)
Thanks

Hi All,

Am trying to understand more about this indicator, appreciate anybody that can help shed some light.

1) I understand divergence repaint, but there is an option, 'Don't wait for confirmation'; When this is set to false, the number of divergence is shifted from the actual divergence to one candle after it, does this repaint?

2) Show pivot point when set to true, H and L is display on the chart, does this repaint? Is this the traditional pivot marking or it is marking high and Low for the divergence, doesn't look like a traditional pivot to me. How do you use it?

Thank you.

Loye wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:23 am Hi All,

Am trying to understand more about this indicator, appreciate anybody that can help shed some light.

1) I understand divergence repaint, but there is an option, 'Don't wait for confirmation'; When this is set to false, the number of divergence is shifted from the actual divergence to one candle after it, does this repaint?

2) Show pivot point when set to true, H and L is display on the chart, does this repaint? Is this the traditional pivot marking or it is marking high and Low for the divergence, doesn't look like a traditional pivot to me. How do you use it?

Thank you.
Hi Loye,

First of all many thanks & real appreciation for FSSS & MOEY There concepts re actualized in solid workable way, second repaint is nothing as long as market is alive it wont behave the way you are supposing it to be acknowledge the fact & add another divergence confirmation i am attaching you a different mod of semafor combine it with Moey's method of RSI divergence enable regular/hidden in divergence type & tweak your settings the way it fits you, remember the preferred key is how do you read your indicators rather then how indicator does its work its right as long as you understand the logic of indicator its about combining your logic with indicators.
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡