Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ForexFux wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:50 pm First of all thx for all the effort you put in teaching and developing Orbit. I don't know who is coding the Orbit tools, but he or she deserves a lot of praise.

I noticed that while for gold the xo tool or indicator works properly, for forex pairs it's like locked for the weekly chart. All tfs show the weekly xo except the 1m which is seemingly wrong or broken (because xo is blue)

It looks like this
The one I prefer employs Solar Winds not XO. So why do I prefer it?

a) It was made by Mladen to point out that it repaints.
b) But for me the fact that Mladen made it makes it the best made Solar.
c) I then spent money on it. Took it to Ukraine to have it deform (Shape) as I want and as it follows price.
d) Next took it to Poland to have it repaint as I want (i.e. repaint like price).

But why use it in Trade Control at all?

a) To show begin and end of matched points simply and directly.
b) Give a sense of the timing of each fracture (A, G and M).
c) Give a joined up sense of the structure of a full intraday move.
d) Show clearly therefore that price moves point to point.
e) Trade Control Magenta M (5) Point is 6n (W (1) - M (5)) and Gold is 5n (W (1) - M (5))(the latter is what a lot of people trade Intraday or Scalp), but show this in the context of the whole move available so people see whether or not they want to be scalping for instance when the full move is still in direction.
f) But especially show nothing special about time frames because the market is simply a linear combination of M1 diagonals (if you think of these Zigzags as in a vector field and A,G, and M as the basis). There is ONLY one sequence at a time available to all time frames and moves are limited by time (24 hrs) which makes H4 the most complete indication of direction on any day. Time frames to its right are just updates of H4 compressions.

Any problem with the Solar?

Never, I actually love it as an Oscillator because it shows well the deformations and implications of price moves. Does it "repaint" - not sure this one does in any harmful way. Data is live and the action is consistent with its readings plus its timing is exceptional and correct. The setting is to M1 ONLY.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Forexlearner, ForexFux

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Adjusted my trades shown before -----> in Gold.

a) Moved SL to 1970 and TP to 2010
b) Why? I think we are in that part of the rally where price may start making recursive or repetitive amplitudes with focus on 7n (see KSO in Chaos Control)
c) Screenface keeps calling out unstable orbits in Ordinal M which relates to 7n and the Ordinal itself and as above toggles between a single arrow and a double arrow.
d) So regardless of immediate outcome I am looking to be trading a topology where the 7n Crown registers new highs and returns to a low W(1) to recyle higher ---------> that type of thing. My adjustments reflect this thinking.
Does not mean I am right or wrong but the above is what I have done and why for now.

(-_-)

PS: Still of the general view the rally in Gold will be sustained into the future but new month and M Ordinal indications tend to qualify the rise in my mind.

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:02 pm The one I prefer employs Solar Winds not XO. So why do I prefer it?

a) It was made by Mladen to point out that it repaints.
b) But for me the fact that Mladen made it makes it the best made Solar.
c) I then spent money on it. Took it to Ukraine to have it deform (Shape) as I want and as it follows price.
d) Next took it to Poland to have it repaint as I want (i.e. repaint like price).

But why use it in Trade Control at all?

a) To show begin and end of matched points simply and directly.
b) Give a sense of the timing of each fracture (A, G and M).
c) Give a joined up sense of the structure of a full intraday move.
d) Show clearly therefore that price moves point to point.
e) Trade Control Magenta M (5) Point is 6n (W (1) - M (5)) and Gold is 5n (W (1) - M (5))(the latter is what a lot of people trade Intraday or Scalp), but show this in the context of the whole move available so people see whether or not they want to be scalping for instance when the full move is still in direction.
f) But especially show nothing special about time frames because the market is simply a linear combination of M1 diagonals (if you think of these Zigzags as in a vector field and A,G, and M as the basis). There is ONLY one sequence at a time available to all time frames and moves are limited by time (24 hrs) which makes H4 the most complete indication of direction on any day. Time frames to its right are just updates of H4 compressions.

Any problem with the Solar?

Never, I actually love it as an Oscillator because it shows well the deformations and implications of price moves. Does it "repaint" - not sure this one does in any harmful way. Data is live and the action is consistent with its readings plus its timing is exceptional and correct. The setting is to M1 ONLY.

(-_-)
thx for sharing and clarification.

I have a question regarding cmd 0 which leads to a retracement/FLE/folding phase. When price is in an uptrend for cmd 0 to be fulfilled 5n TT must be red closed and cy red but 6n cy has to stay green right? all cy<5n can be red or green? Another question is on the screen shot.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Darkdoji

ForexFux wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:58 am thx for sharing and clarification.

I have a question regarding cmd 0 which leads to a retracement/FLE/folding phase. When price is in an uptrend for cmd 0 to be fulfilled 5n TT must be red closed and cy red
Yes the exact opposites you see for down. But also remember there are pullback conditions and colours for up and down so consider what a Command 0 might look like in those contexts too. Thing is not a normal zigzag because we are not in a math class so just showing a sense or my sense of the folding taking place in all that up and down in tight space. Hope I have helped?

(-_-)

After a whole week of intermittency (strong ups and downs), numerous adjustments to stops across several platforms (last is 1976) as well as TP (last now 2073) just looking at the KSO setup, who would have predicted this outcome? Or even imagined it? But happy for the outcome and I certainly could not have managed without Orbit the Tool, because this kind of flow may be tough to join ahead, so will relax a bit now. But there you have it chaos control. Total Control -------------> trading requires some sophistication to cope, I mean looking at the timing in the week and on the day. First a massive head fake then a parabolic rise, I think it is just too tough to manage on the simple ideas around two animals (Bulls and Bears).

(-_-)
Attachments

Samm,
I was with your take on reading Orbit from yesterday, a break stretching out of FLE as I mentioned last night.
Inverse remained ON (green) for the last few days and 8 and 9n wanting to go up. The crown high did not concern me when you look at the bigger picture the screenface was telling.
Was in a BUY a bit early as gold was going back into the right direction, could see it was getting a bit excitable and news from the Middle East forced the break out as expected but maybe not today.
Anyway 198pips (1980p) profit for the day.
As stress free trading as you'll ever get using Orbit.
Thanks

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji

Dave111 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:30 am Samm,
I was with your take on reading Orbit from yesterday, a break stretching out of FLE as I mentioned last night.
Inverse remained ON (green) for the last few days and 8 and 9n wanting to go up. The crown high did not concern me when you look at the bigger picture the screenface was telling.
Was in a BUY a bit early as gold was going back into the right direction, could see it was getting a bit excitable and news from the Middle East forced the break out as expected but maybe not today.
Anyway 198pips (1980p) profit for the day.
As stress free trading as you'll ever get using Orbit.
Thanks

Davie
Hey my man good to know you got good pips in. In all the madness you are right Inverse On did not blink having committed early (and at points wondering whether I bought a top and hence all the stop adjustment I was making). True also your observation reading the KSO the same cues for you also kept me going. Nice One!

(-_-)

PS: Still in there though as could persist new week open or even jump big as it has a long way to go and the big guns 7 - 9n are in now as you observed and one thing they have is range. Cheers man.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Dave111

Some very simple analysis of Gold which is the same as all assets in its risk category, e.g. Euro, etc.

What we saw last week was the big boys come to town. They have the money to drive Gold persistently higher according to Orbit (7n + 8n Cy = TTo with 9n showing clearly a reserve or store of long-term orders (It registers as the objective, because fractures are bijectively convergent on the mother attractor to turn it into positive space). This is clear.

So we have a strong rally on but note that a) The FLE image or range is rescaled to 7n space b) Note also that this fact transforms all Oscillators e.g. the RSi to read lows to exactitude by theoretical measure but to read highs recursively or at some error rate which when the probability of (it)s error tends to 0 that of Initial Value tends to Unity. What am I talking about? Look at the Trade Control Tool and see that a) we gave all trades that were feasible on the day b) each trade executed either up or down as a {Magenta M(5) Diagonal and each defined (as a result) from a base diagonal Magenta M(5) = M(5) Semaphore}.

We are saying each point could have been traded on signal because even at common oscillator measure (e.g. the RSi) its lows are called exactly correct but we expect as you will see not its highs which means we gave you sitting duck trades to play. You see it ya kill it trades ------->look again at trade control to learn to read the same in future. Exact trades 100/100 times the correct trades on any asset on the day.

Of course without Orbit you do not have the context to win each available and feasible trade. So by this review we try to explain a thing or two to generate conversation of the different senses gained from using Orbits 2 Screen Solution. May be early to ask but everyone interested in Orbit at least trialed it (assumption).

(-_-)
Attachments
Forexlearner

The whole scheme is visual. We saw all the troubles with M Price Action Arrow registering unstable orbits on screen so the issue was clearly isolated to M according to Orbit the Tool and we saw also the Ordinal Play visually explaining a) an initial commitment to a rally b) actively describe local fluctuants in the expanded (now 7n) range or image of the anti-persistent 7n FLE. All of that while leaving the commitment to rally firm and positive to the reader. So everyone could tell that point to point FLE H4 points where Short-term trades ., looking to break north. For example, at no point did Range Arrow blink in the course of a week that exhibited violent ups and downs. Similarly Inverse On did not blink nor did Initial Value, therefore indicating that the price action even when negative or counter trend is positive enough to keep the ongoing long-term outlook trend side.

I mean at times you get information both on the now and future of the fluctuations and of course the location of the price action was a 7n FLE and Strange Attractor, just to make it less abstract and focused on what was really going on with the dynamics of the market.

All of the feasible trades that made up the "Saddle" action clearly registered in Trade Control so there is no one trading Orbit short-term point to point or seeding the same space for the long-term as I and at least @Davie 111 did for example, that was not positioned clearly to win trades So we see the power of the model? The trades that it offers are clear and it cannot be denied that we meet our promise (made before the release of the update), now and always. This is a part of Control Total Control we speak about and the points above are made to us all who are onside with Orbit to discuss the week before the new one opens.

(-_-)

PS: What can be simpler and more straightforward in trading? Just to remind that is why we say Orbit the Tool is the Mother of Deterministic Trading in markets. A totally new way of trading markets directly based on science.
Attachments
Forexlearner