Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:30 am Hello.
Try, I recode indicator. It is possible use it as you requested, or use it like a "cross" indicator with fast/slow period....

Very good! :thumbup:

I understand the MACD Digital Kahler's signal line as "trend" and REX as "momentum". When their signals (colors) coincide, it is often worth placing an order.

Looking forward to the teacher to research and see if you can make a version of macd digital kahler + REX histo, similar to the STEP VHF adaptive vma (x2) histo format?

The merit is immeasurable!

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:30 am 2x Double Moving Average with Parabolic SAR

I must redo menu ( for mtf was full icall )
Added button, test it....
Hello Kvak, how are you? This indicator is already one of the best we have here, I really liked it.

With that, I came up with the idea of ​​2 x ma + Schaff Trend Cycle MTF, considering that the STC is an excellent confirmation indicator.

Is there such a possibility? Thanks a lot in advance :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
kvak

Hi Kvak,

Could you add an input variable so to make the outer bb line as thick as one wants (to use values greater than 5).
It would be nice to put 2 instances of the indicator on chart, one for current timeframe and another for the equivalent of the higher timeframe. So a way is needed to make the higher timeframe to stand out (for example, I would make it thick 10).

Also, colors 17 and 18 seem to be hardcoded - whatever I put it still defaults to those shown in the screenshot

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:02 am Hello.
Try this version.
I added candles, arrows, alerts, button, options for show/hide ma/bands and menu for filtering trend with BB stops....

Attachments

From Mladen Rakic:

Basics:

The original ATR adaptive Laguerre filter (originally published here : ATR adaptive Laguerre filter) uses slope/color changes for signals. Here we are changing that.

This version:

In this version we are using self adjusting levels for signals filtering. That way it is attempting to produce a clearer signal and to lessen the number of signals produced.

Usage:

You can use the color changes as signals for entries or exits. Also some experimenting with the levels period is advised before using it for trading decisions.

PS:

There are two display modes. Default is like the upper. For the sake of simple display (some like it that way better) you can chose this type of display too in the parameters (no filled zones - lines are still changing colors).

PS2:

Attempted a mt4 version looks like it may be close, except the fill don't look that great but you can turn it off.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Chickenspicy, ParallelNative, kvak, talaate, 太虚一毫, thomdel, Desatar, unimatrix, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:27 am From Mladen Rakic:

Basics:

The original ATR adaptive Laguerre filter (originally published here : ATR adaptive Laguerre filter) uses slope/color changes for signals. Here we are changing that.

This version:

In this version we are using self adjusting levels for signals filtering. That way it is attempting to produce a clearer signal and to lessen the number of signals produced.

Attempted a mt4 version looks like it may be close, except the fill don't look that great but you can turn it off.
Can you post the MT4 version please so we can try it on MT4? Thanks mrtools.

chris006 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:09 pm Hi Kvak,

Could you add an input variable so to make the outer bb line as thick as one wants (to use values greater than 5).
It would be nice to put 2 instances of the indicator on chart, one for current timeframe and another for the equivalent of the higher timeframe. So a way is needed to make the higher timeframe to stand out (for example, I would make it thick 10).

Also, colors 17 and 18 seem to be hardcoded - whatever I put it still defaults to those shown in the screenshot

Try this version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, thomdel, chris006, Krunal Gajjar