Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

solarian wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:06 am Could you clarify your logic using few bullet points, for taking the entry using Orbit (so that we can understand)? We are all here to improve from each other.
Basically, market is just one, on any time frame correct, so M1 (n) is the virgin partition, where all this begins and where finish too.

Orbits provide a read of all market just on visual mode, i really not understand how to read all signals but not every time the screen face will be change or update signals.

Price only go on one direction per time, not possible up or down on the same time, so you basically follow the dot (green) or (red) to another dot with same weight.

All is about Cicles, Break of Structure, Second Dot and Spikes and the Channel, the channel is the strange atractor, because move finish on the Channel, and will make the opposite dot when go in the path to the channel.

Start with a 100USD account, on XAUUSD, or include BTCUSD.
Use 0.01 lots without stoploss, just take consciousness of your decision and follow the dots, If market change to buy, buy on the green dots, if market going to sell, sell on the red dots.

Spikes recalculates just like Semaphors, when this happed is because the move not finished yet, so you entered on the wrong side, just go out of position and wait the dot to enter to the right side.

Take a look on the Nasdaq yesterday and today, whats happed?

Look to 1Min, 5Min, 1 Hour. and Just follow the Arrows/dot.

The Pink Arrow is the master cicle, Followed by Golden Arrow and until Aqua Arrow, is just visual, sometimes you need get zoom out of your chart to see cicles, try look 1 min chart with 3 Days per example, you will see the cicles.

After this, read the books again but following the thinks on the visual mode.
Market it is just cicles and second dot.
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 3):
solarian, Forexlearner, Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

New update on page 1 of the thread. This supersedes all previous versions and introduces a 2 screen solution in which the Trade Control Screen combines with the new Orbit Screenface to enable the Orbit Solution. Because the logic of the new update is very different from all previous versions we expect current Orbit users to upgrade and shall be unable from this point to respond to any questions or opinions in whatever form based on old Orbit versions.

(-_-)

PS: By the settings in trade control the trades compiled and available on that screen are universally matched pivots. Therefore, a user may trade from any Orbit window she wishes to trade from at any point in time. However, points are matched on a TF - 1 basis from left to right so for instance a magenta M(5) on the M1 Trade Control Screen would = a Gold G(4) point on the M5 time frame and an aqua A(3) in the M15 time frame, etc.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 6):
Jackson Doh, Dave111, commodus, RollerAndTrading, solarian, Chickenspicy

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:34 pm New update on page 1 of the thread. This supersedes all previous versions and introduces a 2 screen solution in which the Trade Control Screen combines with the new Orbit Screenface to enable the Orbit Solution. Because the logic of the new update is very different from all previous versions we expect current Orbit users to upgrade and shall be unable from this point to respond to any questions or opinions in whatever form based on old Orbit versions.

(-_-)

PS: By the settings in trade control the trades compiled and available on that screen are universally matched pivots. Therefore, a user may trade from any Orbit window she wishes to trade from at any point in time. However, points are matched on a TF - 1 basis from left to right so for instance a magenta M(5) on the M1 Trade Control Screen would = a Gold G(4) point on the M5 time frame and an aqua A(3) in the M15 time frame, etc.
Not working here, Make MT4 Slow and not load all indicators.

And on files folders, have same indicator on 2 differents folders, when i try copy, i need replace this indicators, so i supposed is the same files, just compile all indicators on the same folder.

RollerAndTrading wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:44 pm Not working here, Make MT4 Slow and not load all indicators.

And on files folders, have same indicator on 2 differents folders, when i try copy, i need replace this indicators, so i supposed is the same files, just compile all indicators on the same folder.
Do you recall this post?
post1295510091.html#p1295510091
I think you are missing some standard indicators like zigzag & heiken ashi from the Indicators directory.

Other than that, maybe edit the template with Notepad and change the path to what you need.

RollerAndTrading wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:44 pm Not working here, Make MT4 Slow and not load all indicators.

Hi,
Copy all the new indicators to the Indicators folder, replace any that Windows flags up.
Delete old version of Orbit from the Experts folder and copy in new file.
Refresh list or restart MT4. Load template with the Orbit base and manually add the Orbit expert (looks like Windows has renamed file if it found a file of the same name, but will still work)
Once everything working remember to re-save template.
Mine working perfect but had to add Orbit EA when first loaded, no slow down.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
Jackson Doh, RollerAndTrading

Jackson Doh wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:09 am Do you recall this post?
post1295510091.html#p1295510091
I think you are missing some standard indicators like zigzag & heiken ashi from the Indicators directory.

Other than that, maybe edit the template with Notepad and change the path to what you need.
Tks Bro, i think solved, this indicators not included on the folder, so Darkdoji, sheared version without this files, not is a big problem to me, i make a copy from another version and load EA on chart again, solved i think.

But my recommendation is: Compile all indicator on the same folder and share with new version, this will avoid errors or mistakes.
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 2):
Jackson Doh, Woodyz