Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Ogee wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:59 pm Try,

Semafor +123 Triangles.mq4

bro
:razz: i have that.. but the seamfour and fractal settings shows quite different triangle forming due to the period 2.. (FRACTAL)
see my settings. i just use std. fractal where adjacent fractal signal
it never repaint beacuse after 3rd bar or higher only it breakout happens
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

ItalianTrader wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:13 am Hello mr. tools I need your help. I use this indicator for my strategy and I have no MQ.4 but I think if you execute it you will see how it works it is just a reversal indicator a kind of nonrepaint semaphore. I have 2 problems with it: a) I cannot control the alerts b) I need also to control the distribution more. Can you kindly remake the same indicator functionally and enable a) I control alerts and b) add standard deviation as a control option for the distribution of the arrows? I will be very grateful for your help it is very important for me thank you
Hey @mr.tools whats your word on this request? No help? Just curious.

(-_-)

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:25 am Have no clue on the inner workings of the indicator since it is ex4 would be guessing otherwise.
In some EA codes you see codes that limit trading hours, such as Exp_SpearmanRankCorrelation_Histogram_TimeWeekPeriod.

From this, I thought: can the teacher add the alarm time to your masterpiece (alarm indicator).

For example, specify AVGS MACD Digital Kahler (MTF) to alarm in London and New York, but not in Asia and Oceania?

That is, add a "throttling time" for the alert?

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:40 pm In some EA codes you see codes that limit trading hours, such as Exp_SpearmanRankCorrelation_Histogram_TimeWeekPeriod.

From this, I thought: can the teacher add the alarm time to your masterpiece (alarm indicator).

For example, specify AVGS MACD Digital Kahler (MTF) to alarm in London and New York, but not in Asia and Oceania?

That is, add a "throttling time" for the alert?
Not sure, will see if I am able to do it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫