Re: Virtual Dealer Plugin ☠️

That plugin is used on "pig butchering scams" a lot. The victim puts money on your fake broker account and trades using "your custom" Metatrader software where the scammer shows him only nice profits .....

More here : https://www.forbes.com/sites/cyrusfariv ... 7a43f62e31

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:52 am The "Meta Conspiracy"

Have you ever wondered why almost all retail Forex traders use MetaTrader software by MetaQuotes?
In the year of 2014, MetaTrader topped over 14,000,000 users.

MetaTrader is by far the most popular trading platform among retail traders.
MetaQuotes also developed a plugin that can be added to the MetaTrader Dealing Desk called the "Virtual Dealer Plugin"

This plugin allows the dealer to edit any parameters within the client's accounts including editing the stoploss, entry price, exit price, and much more.
This plugin allows the dealer to manipulate the spread at will and stop-hunt all traders within a given range.

Below is a video showing just how this virtual dealer plugin works, this video has been removed from Vimeo, YouTube and countless other public social media outlets. MetaQuotes DOES NOT WANT RETAIL TRADERS TO SEE THIS VIDEO AND MAY TAKE IT DOWN SHORTLY AFTER THIS IS POSTED!!

I encourage EVERYONE who watches this video to DOWNLOAD it to your hard drive and store it safely. - Enjoy

VIRTUAL DEALER PLUGIN EDITED VIDEO FULL.mp4
The key to freedom is courage.

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Yashvi Suvarna wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:36 pm Sir, Is this your system shared here anywhere ?
Thanks...

Waiting for your response
Everything has been shared in this thread. Check out page one for the systems. Once installed on your MT4 you have to make the effort to go into each of the indicators settings to change the colours to your liking.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
sizabici, Yashvi Suvarna, ChuChu Rocket, RodrigoRT7, stond
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Sensei XARD has always shown the way. 🥷

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:30 am Beatle's Trend Trading (ATS/SMC/BTMM) + @xard777 magic = :Fire: and <3

Hello. I have a couple of questions. When I install everything, ATS 55, the volume does not display this RSI line like as in your picture. I have not been able to set it up at all. Another question, does anyone else use the magic key to set the tp and the stop is bad. It stops the whole thing for me MT 4 if I install ATS and magic key I can't open a trade. And I really like ATS And I'm sorry that ATS V5 doesn't have ac expansion index V4, because it's a perfect indicator. All the best.
These users thanked the author dragce for the post:
sizabici