Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:02 am Not sure, but don't think it's possible, but if I find a way will keep this in mind.
Waddah Attar came to my mind. In this indicator, the ATR is included. I am not a coder and do not know how useful it can be.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

ANCHOR VWAP

Hello dear coders, mrtools, kvak, ...

I have a concern.
  1. the anchor vwap where you can move the v-line changes position as soon as you move to another TF.
  2. If it is possible please make the V-LINE fixed. So that the line is on the same time on all TF.
    in the source code there is the possibility how many bars back the vwap should be anchored. With each candle it moves one candle forward. This is also good.
Please code the possibility, if I move the v-line itself, that this line is also fixed, so no automatic shift. This means that if I do not move the line myself, then the automatic shift of the line should take place.
Many thanks.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
ParallelNative, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:49 pm ANCHOR VWAP

Hello dear coders, mrtools, kvak, ...

I have a concern.
  1. the anchor vwap where you can move the v-line changes position as soon as you move to another TF.
  2. If it is possible please make the V-LINE fixed. So that the line is on the same time on all TF.
    in the source code there is the possibility how many bars back the vwap should be anchored. With each candle it moves one candle forward. This is also good.
Please code the possibility, if I move the v-line itself, that this line is also fixed, so no automatic shift. This means that if I do not move the line myself, then the automatic shift of the line should take place.
Many thanks.

MIDAS_Channel_v3 BT.mq4

On this version if you manually enter where you want it fixed it will stay, but not sure if this is what you wanted.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Skyold, alexm, SijjiN

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:46 am On this version if you manually enter where you want it fixed it will stay, but not sure if this is what you wanted.
Unfortunately the v-line jumps when the TF is changed.

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:49 am This is what I get when changing time frames. Am I misunderstanding something?
One last question about anchored vwap. Do I have to enter the start time manually in the settings so that the line is fixed or am I doing something wrong.
Thanks in advance.