Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:04 am hello everything is fine? Is there a possibility to put a custom time frame? For example, the OBOS part of a week only starts to become clearer in the middle of the week. However, the monthly vwap seems too much to me too. Therefore, a time frame of 2d (intraday) 2 weeks in swing trade, can help in the bias analysis.

thank you very much, in advance
There might be a way to do it, but I don't know or seen any examples how to do that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Ogee wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:18 am will a vertical timeline set to whatever minutes you want help?

set the horizontal lines colour to 'none' and set the vertical lines to minutes (eg 60, 240, etc).

grid-indicator.ex4

hello mr tools again
is it possible to incorporate this indicators (grid-indicator) code into ! Vwap bands - (fill + alerts + btn).ex4 so that i can easily determine when will the band end.
for example if i select 4 hr form Vwap bands indicator menu and use it on 5 min cart , i can easily determine when will the bands end and new one starts.

mosape wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:34 pm hello mr tools again
is it possible to incorporate this indicators (grid-indicator) code into ! Vwap bands - (fill + alerts + btn).ex4 so that i can easily determine when will the band end.
for example if i select 4 hr form Vwap bands indicator menu and use it on 5 min cart , i can easily determine when will the bands end and new one starts.
unfortunately I don't have the mq4 source file that I presume mrtools would need to complete the request, maybe someone else has something similar.

mrtools wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:32 am Made the histogram auto adjusting.
Please add to the Hawkeye instead of MA line an ATR with adjustable periode, if it is of course feasible.
Thank you in advance.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
mrtools
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777