Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:42 pm The coding of indicators is reaching a truly amazing level guys! :)

mrtools, could you update your Hawkeye indicator to have auto adjusting bars as per my other request?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

File:
!!! hawkeye - volume indicator.mq4
Every Hawkeye volume indicator I've found on here so far says it can't be used because it's a renamed indicator.
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

RauHer wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:37 am I think there is enough going on in the 2xVol version to target most market conditions. If anyone wants to make it an Expert advisor by adding some extra indicators, some risk management and AI elements: pattern recognition, auto/live optimization etc. for automated trading it could probably be developed into a one size fits all assets and market conditions EA.

Sincerely (If not inspired to humor)

RauHer
Please register for this free online event starting now.
It’s mixed integer programming focused for optimization problem solving. https://www.gurobi.com/events/gurobi-days-digital-2023/

Sincerely, (If not inspired to humor)

RauHer

kvak wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:12 am Hawkeye Volume Candlesticks

Candle version from Mrtools version of hawkeye - volume indicator.

PS: For Mrtools's latest version, see here: Hawkeye Volume indicator.
PPS: For the guide on how to use the Hawkeye Volume indicator, see here: How to use the Hawkeye Volume indicator 📝

can you please add option to change divisor
to make quicker or slower
thanks
nvm its using ma i thought it was standard coloring
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:53 am can you please add option to change divisor
to make quicker or slower
thanks
nvm its using ma i thought it was standard coloring
Dont know how it is useful, but added divisor to calculation...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Skyold, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar

RauHer wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:37 am I think there is enough going on in the 2xVol version to target most market conditions. If anyone wants to make it an Expert advisor by adding some extra indicators, some risk management and AI elements: pattern recognition, auto/live optimization etc. for automated trading it could probably be developed into a one size fits all assets and market conditions EA.

Sincerely (If not inspired to humor)

RauHer
Think so too. So much info there. Maybe I have to ask questions later.

ROI wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:18 am Think so too. So much info there. Maybe I have to ask questions later.

The explanation of the symbols is in the description of the indie code. You should see it when you attach it to the chart on the first screen. You may want to space the signals more so you can identify them. I think I should just code it into an expert advisor now with options to enable or disable each trade entry and exit.
These users thanked the author RauHer for the post:
ROI