Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

As s newbie I loved the notion of the hammer, the way "technicians" describe them in terms of what they stood for, I mean it was for me the solution. So I looked for hammers, L looked and looked forever but the hammers I saw did not make me win and did not behave as often described except in history. I now know later that this is because price repaints ------------------> it hides from history its actual dynamical paths. Because a multifractal defines a form but will not repeat the pattern or path that defines the form in the same exact way a next time ever (it cannot be learned even by AI). But the way I was told about the hammer was such that they ignored the dynamics without which information I could only find hammers in history. An expert at hammers and a serial loser. I could predict stuff so well I was "famous" in FF as Loadedgun. I knew everything, did price patterns almost to death but I never won any trades ---> yet I got notes of gratitude from people around the world who benefitted from my mind (they had the courage to take trades I called and could never figure out to trade successfully myself. I knew what was supposed be but somehow I am always blinded real-time, jumpy I mean a complete mess as a trader, until I made Orbit that was when I started winning. It is not like I am some super hero trader (I know that would encourage), but I am shocked myself that I can trade with confidence now. I could not --- I knew everything but lost every trade. So I am not just talking I am telling something from my heart. But of course people are complex and read the simplest things into into the most unrealistic reasonings possible.

(-_-) The Crow is grateful NOT Arrogant. He thinks if it was made this simple when he came, if the hammer described was as correctly measured as Orbit he would NOT be here. (_-_)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
solarian, lotte68, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

solarian wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:59 pm GBPAUD: I see the gold arrow but not the gold line when using the default template. I believe gold zigzag line should be drawn to the gold arrow as well.
Use the crown head to rate. That depth is G (4) on the sale. Otherwise go to zigzags and check them all except for 2 (Y) and 1 (W).

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
solarian

ForexFux wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:45 pm This happens really often. Look at the 3 A(3) arrows and the white zig zags in my screenshot.
Not sure what you are doing? Are you trying to find a pattern of play that works from history or are you trying to understand where price is going right now? But everything you see occur often enough so that part of the problem of reading patterns outside of the pattern is that it is hard to attribute consistent meaning to anything. Which is why the notion of the Strange Attractor is critical. If you say where are we, you become more focused on what is going on. If for instance at a top you thinking a turn down is possible and you look to Screenface and ask so what are you saying? Still up or down?
Price in the sort of mathematics we have applied is inductive -----> it does not just turn. No, whether NFP or No news turns (which are rather more than will be the statistical case if markets were random or news driven). This is why Orbit signaling is inductive, it follows the pattern. So a) try to read by the strange attractor (it is an important structure to observe in trading), and b) Check with screenface and c) express calculated patience, you are not just waiting for a trigger it is a trigger certain, however always keep in mind that IT IS for a 6n range (point to point). which must always complete. It is the safest way to trade and most profitable too.

When you think about history we see that the "shapes" price form in history (to the last second) are the same. But in live trading the manner of construction is NEVER repeated ever. Price repaints to make them look the same IN HISTORY. That is why "price patterns" is a problem to trade live as an example. They are not recognizable in live trades because in live trades you are observing a single point not even a bar, just a point and this affects you whether you know it or not. To be correct only reading where you are on the attractor and what price is doing amounts to a logical response to market feedback again as an example. In a case where you have the signals and once you see them its a kill. The way to measure expected range is topological and we do it by Semaphores, i.e. from what you trade (pivots w, y, a, g, h) or domain to what you trade (w, y, a, g, h) co-domain. That this dynamical exchange of sets (Semaphores), is called a bijection in mathematics and this is important to know because it is an equation in analogue and it MUST COMPLETE.

But lets just say that so far I am merely blabbing and wasting your time and all you were talking about was simpler than all that razz up there and all you wanted to find out was the so called zero command, why not ask @ R&T to show you videos and people pick the pattern from observation? Just a thought.

(_-_)

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:16 am Use the crown head to rate. That depth is G (4) on the sale. Otherwise go to zigzags and check them all except for 2 (Y) and 1 (W).
Thanks for the updates. Initially, I began reviewing the pdf's you shared in this thread, but I later came across some informative ppt's in your post history particularly the Point Matching concept within your post(viewtopic.php?p=1295510041#p1295510041) and the subsequent "Developing your personal trading system.pptx" and started reading those.

Regarding my previous message, it was primarily intended to point out a possible issue. I observed that the gold arrow did not seem to align perfectly with the gold line drawn at the same time. I wanted to draw your attention to this discrepancy in case it was not intentional. It's possible that this design feature is deliberate, with the gold zigzag line aligning and getting drawn with the gold crown once the gold crown reaches a specific zone or by additional internal confirmations determined by the tool.

Anyways, back to studying.... need to digest the material more :)

P.S. I want to acknowledge that I may occasionally share info or concepts that have been discussed before, but I'll do so by rephrasing and reiterating certain points,. I'd like to apologize in advance to the audience if this leads to redundancy, but I believe it's essential to reinforce my grasp of the material and solidify my understanding. Sometimes, it's not enough to simply recognize when you don't understand something; it's even more challenging to realize that you might think you understand, but in reality, you don't. So, I appreciate the patience as I try to clarify and consolidate my grasp of the material.
These users thanked the author solarian for the post:
Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:08 am Not sure what you are doing? Are you trying to find a pattern of play that works from history or are you trying to understand where price is going right now? But everything you see occur often enough so that part of the problem of reading patterns outside of the pattern is that it is hard to attribute consistent meaning to anything. Which is why the notion of the Strange Attractor is critical. If you say where are we, you become more focused on what is going on. If for instance at a top you thinking a turn down is possible and you look to Screenface and ask so what are you saying? Still up or down?
Price in the sort of mathematics we have applied is inductive -----> it does not just turn. No, whether NFP or No news turns (which are rather more than will be the statistical case if markets were random or news driven). This is why Orbit signaling is inductive, it follows the pattern. So a) try to read by the strange attractor (it is an important structure to observe in trading), and b) Check with screenface and c) express calculated patience, you are not just waiting for a trigger it is a trigger certain, however always keep in mind that IT IS for a 6n range (point to point). which must always complete. It is the safest way to trade and most profitable too.

When you think about history we see that the "shapes" price form in history (to the last second) are the same. But in live trading the manner of construction is NEVER repeated ever. Price repaints to make them look the same IN HISTORY. That is why "price patterns" is a problem to trade live as an example. They are not recognizable in live trades because in live trades you are observing a single point not even a bar, just a point and this affects you whether you know it or not. To be correct only reading where you are on the attractor and what price is doing amounts to a logical response to market feedback again as an example. In a case where you have the signals and once you see them its a kill. The way to measure expected range is topological and we do it by Semaphores, i.e. from what you trade (pivots w, y, a, g, h) or domain to what you trade (w, y, a, g, h) co-domain. That this dynamical exchange of sets (Semaphores), is called a bijection in mathematics and this is important to know because it is an equation in analogue and it MUST COMPLETE.

But lets just say that so far I am merely blabbing and wasting your time and all you were talking about was simpler than all that razz up there and all you wanted to find out was the so called zero command, why not ask @ R&T to show you videos and people pick the pattern from observation? Just a thought.

(_-_)
Thanks for your answer but you got me wrong :) . What I was referring to was that when you have a price leg from an aqua arrow to the next aqua arrow, I thought the zig zag must be also aqua and not white like in my posted screenshot. It's a more optical issue than a problem.
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Darkdoji

ForexFux wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:56 pm Thanks for your answer but you got me wrong :) . What I was referring to was that when you have a price leg from an aqua arrow to the next aqua arrow, I thought the zig zag must be also aqua and not white like in my posted screenshot. It's a more optical issue than a problem.
Yes Optical and you can kill whites in the template just select the zigzag 24 look back and delete.
(-_-)

When looking at this post (post1295508630.html#p1295508630), the concept of "n flow cut" appeared somewhat akin to the idea of a "fractal/fluctuant pattern change" mentioned in step #3 of the list below (Developing your personal trading system.pptx slide 6). However, I'm not certain about the connection between the two (earlier post and step 3), since 'n flow cut' is explicitly mentioned in step #2 below to appear before the fractal pattern change listed in step #3.
Could someone kindly offer clarification or further details/references to help me better understand this 'n flow cut' relationship/concept? Thanks.
Attachments
These users thanked the author solarian for the post:
Darkdoji