Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

TDI is the most important and indispensable part of my trading system. I will take time to review this post over the next few days.
Although I am learning ICT
Before the complete transformation to ICT
I still love TDI the most
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, boytoy, Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

LikeRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:45 pm TDI is the most important and indispensable part of my trading system. I will take time to review this post over the next few days.
Although I am learning ICT
Before the complete transformation to ICT
I still love TDI the most
I know you've been busy with another project but I am glad to hear you are still loyal to the TDI and haven't abandoned it yet for the ICT stuff. Guys like you make the TDI even better with your past suggestions, ideas plus testing.

TDI Traders 1314 :problem:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

sylvester21 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:43 am If you like the TDI and well versed with using it, I suggest coupling the knowledge with It will be very beneficial for you

What is BTMM technique..
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

InfoRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:10 am Synergy Pro TDI with RMI

As a start this is a version using RMI instead of RSI. Not sure if the rsi version did this as well but very interesting looks like the bands slope may have been telling us there was about to be a bullish break before about a couple of days ago.
Hello Mr.Tools,

can the RMI be coded into RMX (like the RSX) ? Just curious ;)

I really wonder, let us know master of code <3
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595